With airport TSA Security lines predicted to be long and slow for this summer's travel season, here are some ways to help speed it along:
1. Keep your laptop in the Dash Sleeve or SleeveCase
* Good news: No need to take out the laptop thru the scanner
2. Start with a light load
* Take care to pack carefully so you use every item at least twice
* Use the lightweight Bolt Duffel or Vitesse Duffel for carry-on
3. Take a backpack for hands-free movement
* The Staad Backpack has padded compartments for a laptop and a tablet with plenty of room for chargers and cords.
* Can stow under the seat in front of you so you'll have all the items you need for the flight close by.
Vacations and summer trips are exciting. Don't let the long lines at security dampen your spirit; use the right bags for packing and you'll be all set!