WaterField continues to deliver on customer service-- this time, making it easier for customers to purchase from their iPhones or iPads by using Apple Pay.
On the iPhone, customers tap the Apple Pay button, and they'll see shipping and billing information they added to their wallet. They'll also see their order cost, shipping, and taxes (if any). The customer then authenticates the purchase by scanning their fingerprint.
On a Mac desktop computer, customers must have an iPhone with iOS10, and make sure the iPhone and Mac:
- are close to each other,
- both have Bluetooth turned on,
- are both logged into the same iCloud account.
When the customer clicks on the Apple Pay button, they will see the same information as those who clicked from their iPhone, and they will be prompted to authenticate the purchase on their iPhone. The customer then scans their fingerprint on the phone to authenticate the purchase.
To see the Apple Pay button, customers must use Safari on iOS10 or Mac OS Sierra on one of these devices:
- iPhone (SE, 6, 6 Plus, or newer)
- iPad (Pro, Air 2, mini 3, or newer)
- Apple Watch
- MacBook (late 2009 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (mid 2010 or newer)
- MacBook Air (late 2010 or newer)
- iMac (late 2009 or newer)
- Mac Pro (mid 2010 or newer)
In addition to Apple Pay, customers can also purchase using credit cards (AMEX, Visa, Mastercard) or Paypal Express Checkout. Share your Apple Pay experience with HeyGary@SFbags.com.