Why does the Verge dub the Pro Executive Laptop Backpack a backpack for adults?
The Pro Executive Laptop Backpack was designed with our community of users over a period of months. In that time, we learned much about how people use the backpacks they take to the office. As a result, the Pro Backpack includes features that support the "day-in-the-life" of a typical adult user:
- Separate compartments for office gear and tech gear
- Separate Folio for taking just a laptop/tablet and pens to meetings (optional)
- Stands up on its own
- Side pockets that zipper closed to keep the Pro looking neat. (These can hold a water bottle or foldable umbrella.)
- Quick access pockets at the top for key cards, commuter cards, keys
- Easy access to front pockets when slung over one shoulder
Read "WaterField's latest backpack won't make you look like a teen at the office", Dan Seifert, August 19, 2018.