Why does the Verge dub the Pro Executive Laptop Backpack a backpack for adults?
The Pro Executive Laptop Backpack was designed with our community of users over a period of months. In that time, we learned much about how people used the backpacks they take to the office. As a result, the Pro Backpack has features that reflect "a-day-in-the-life" of a typical adult user:
- - separate compartments for office gear and tech gear
- - separate Folio for taking just the laptop/tablet to meetings (optional)
- - stands up when set down
- - un-exposed side pockets to keep it looking neat (can hold a water bottle or foldable umbrella)
- - quick access pockets at the top for key cards, commuter cards, keys
- - quick access to front pockets when slung over one shoulder
Read "WaterField's latest backpack won't make you look like a teen at the office", Dan Seifert, August 19, 2018.