All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Full grain leather
- 1.5mm stainless steel wire rings with stainless steel barrel clasps
- Metal grommet
- Metal screw stud
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- One size: 3.87" (l) x 5.5" (h); 1.6 oz
9.82 (l) x 13.97 (h) cm; 45.3 gm
- Dual-layer, chrome-tanned, full-grain leather in multiple color choices help differentiate user’s bag from other luggage.
- Clear window holds provided address card or a business card in place.
- Leather flap covering closes with a matte black metal stud to keep personal information out of sight.
- Stainless steel cable with barrel-closure threads through metal grommets to attach to luggage.
- Interior leather pocket secures AirTag (not included) out of sight and permits Air Tag removal for battery changes.
- Leather perforations allow AirTag sound to travel.
This product was designed with customers who gave input from idea to production. See other Community Designs here.
Nice, very thick leather and sturdy/high quality construction which seems will withstand many a luggage handler’s roughness. The perforated outer layer where the AirTag sits is a great idea to let the sound through. Haven’t seen it in any other tags. Very discreet and unnoticeable there’s an AirTag inside. I’m just very surprised the small square pouch that holds the AirTag, which then goes inside the compartment of the main luggage tag, is not also perforated to easily let the sound through. Curious why holes weren’t also added; seems like a no brainer. Unless I’m missing something. It’s the only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars.
Nice leather luggage tag. It hides the air tag very well. I tested to see how far it will register and it’s over 20 miles.
It appears to be well made, but I don't understand why the outer sleeve has perforations for the AirTag's chirp, while the inner sleeve does not. Seems like the inner sleeve would muffle it pretty thoroughly. Admittedly I haven't tested that, as I don't expect to be traveling any time soon and decided that it didn't make sense to activate the battery until I have travel plans pending. Also, some of the photos show the white AirTag peeping through the outer sleeve perforations as if there is no inner sleeve in use.
FedEx Germany managed to misunderdeliver the package and returned it to the US. They sent another one which arrived before the retrurn package had left Germany.
I recently bought a new piece of luggage and Waterfield's Field Sling. I wanted to put my ID on them as well as an Apple Air Tag. The AirTag Leather Luggage Tag was the perfect solution for me. One side holds my shielded ID, the other side, separated by a leather divider, holds the AirTag. The AirTag fits into a black pouch that hides it when slipped into the luggage tag. The Luggage Tag attaches with a very strong wire cable to my bags. I bought two tags - black and chocolate. They are beautiful, well made, and functional.