Outback Solo Case for MacBook, iPad Pro, and Surface Pro
Fits the iPad Pro, MacBook, Surface Pro 6
- Product Info
- What Fits
Slim profile. The handsome, compact Outback Solo holds a range of accessories in a wide front pocket, and the custom-sized main compartment cushions various MacBooks, Surface laptops and iPads.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- High-grade, shock absorbent neoprene interior
- Long-lasting, waxed canvas exterior
- Premium, full-grain leather flap
Dimensions & Weight:
- #30 - iPad Pro 12.9” Face I.D. w/ Smart Keyboard Folio: 12.5 x 9 inches; 1.15 lbs.
- #28 - iPad Pro 11” Face I.D. w/ Smart Keyboard Folio: 11 x 7.75 inches; 1.05 lbs.
- #40 - 13” MacBook Air Retina; 12.75 x 9.25 inches, 1.20 lbs.
- #39 - 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar: 14.5 x 10.5 inches, 1.45 lbs.
- #38 - 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar: 12.75 x 9.25 inches, 1.20 lbs.
- #37 - 12" MacBook: 11.75 x 8.5 inches, .85 lbs
- #14 - Surface Book 2 (15”): 15 x 10.25 inches, 1.8 lbs.
- #16 - Surface Book 2 (13.5”): 13.25 x 10.5 inches, 1.7 lbs
- #20 - Surface Pro 6: 12.5 x 8.5 inches, 1.3 lbs.
- Magnetic closure
- Compact, lightweight, thin profile
- Exterior pocket for power adapter, phone, wallet and other quick-access items
- Premium full-grain leather flap
- Includes removable shoulder strap
- Rear pocket for additional easy-access storage
- Pull tab at the bottom to easily slide the Surface in our out
The Outback Solo is custom-fit for:
The front pocket has a built-in pocket for the Surface Pen or Apple Pencil 2, as well as a iPhone XS. It can fit the power supply, cords, and other small items.The back pocket can fit documents and other items.
Windows Central - August 20, 2018
"For those who want a classic leather bag that is the perfect size for the diminutive Surface Go look no further than the Outback Solo."
Tools & Toys - August 1, 2017
"For the first time, I’m genuinely excited about the bag I’m carrying. I have what I need, and a minimal messenger silhouette to match. If the concept of a minimal daily carry — that gives constant little reminders of how special it is — appeals to you, I strongly recommend the Outback Solo by WaterField."
Very slim design, but enough space to carry laptop, phone, Powerbeats Pro charging case etc. Very well made. Perfect for commuting in crowded subways.
Beautifully made, gorgeous case. If all you need is a something simple without carrying lots of extras, this is perfect.
Nearly perfect bag to fit my iPad Pro. Fantastic materials as always with SF Bags. The front pocket will (or should) protect only slim items. Great customer service also.
Great quality and design. For my 15 inch MBP Version a padded shoulder strap would be way more comfortable.
My new canvas messinger bag and suede sleeve are perfect. Stylish, lightweight, and practical, just like the new 15 in MacBook Pro.
Is the bag water resistant?
The waxed canvas and leather are both water resistant and should keep the device inside dry should you find yourself without an umbrella in the rain. However, we do not recommend taking your Outback Solo for a swim.
Does the flap open up on its own?
The magnetic closure keeps the flap securely fastened on the outer front of your bag.
What else can I carry in the Solo?
The Solo was designed to transport just the essentials— the device, power, a phone and wallet. However, people have put a small tablet in one of the pockets. In a pinch, this can also be used as a handsome general purpose carry-all if the device is taken out.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.
"I’m moving from a 1 to a 10 on the style scale. It’s a beautiful bag."
Sleevecase was for backpack. Now solo.
Outback Solo Bag serving while Deployed
Outback Solo - Shiek, Lightweight