All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon or Waxed Canvas
Weight & Dimensions:
- 7.5 x 4.75 inches; 4.3 oz.
- Functions as an extra pocket for holding items your pockets can’t.
- Convenient magnetic closure.
- Holds and protects small electronics.
- Compact, lightweight design conveniently fits in the palm of your hand.
- Easy-access front pocket with self-locking zipper stores frequently-used items.
- Soft, plush cashmere-like lining keeps small items from bumping into each other.
- Two loops for attaching carabiners or shoulder straps.
- Fits inside many bags.
- Very soft to hold.
- Optional Wrist Loop.
This product was designed with customers who gave input from idea to production. See the process here.
I love my new large tech pocket. It is the perfect size for adaptors, cables and other accessories. I like how the magnetic strip allows easy access and I appreciate the soft insides. Fits perfectly inside my Bolt laptop bag.
This Tech Pocket Plus is super versatile. (Clutch Purse or Crossbody Bag with clip-on strap) I had bought 1 of the Tech Pocket Plus size and 2 of the smaller Tech Pockets for my sons but returned to order two more of the TechPocket Plus size. You just cannot beat the quality these guys produce. AND the best part: "MADE IN AMERICA!"
Been looking for a bag exactly like this for a long time. Just got it a couple weeks ago and am super happy with the quality so far.
I use it mainly for my imuto 30,000 maH battery and it haves grrat protection while looking smooth af
This is exactly the size gadget bag I was looking for. Keeps my Earbuds and charging cables perfectly organized.
The Tech Pocket was designed to be an extra pocket –– a pocket to hold small tech accessories like earbuds, dongles, adapters, Apple Pencil 2, Surface Pen, SD cards, and the like. It can also be used to hold personal items that require some protection in a plush, cushy interior.
The Tech Pocket is one of the products from the Next Generation Gear Case community design project.