All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon or Waxed Canvas
Weight & Dimensions:
- Tech Pocket: 7.5" (l) x 4.75" (h); 4.3 oz.
- Tech Pocket Plus: 10.5" L x 7.5" H; 7.5 oz.
19.05 L x 12.06 H cm; 122 gm
26.67 L x 19.05 H cm; 212 gm
- Functions as an extra pocket for holding items your pockets can’t.
- Convenient magnetic closure.
- Holds and protects small electronics.
- Compact, lightweight design conveniently fits in the palm of your hand.
- Easy-access front pocket with self-locking zipper stores frequently-used items.
- Soft, plush cashmere-like lining keeps small items from bumping into each other.
- Two loops for attaching carabiners or shoulder straps.
- Fits inside many bags.
- Very soft to hold.
- Optional Wrist Loop.
This product was designed with customers who gave input from idea to production. See the process here.
The quality, thoughtfulness and care that goes into these products continues to impress me. I have purchased several items from WaterField and this one is no different, excellent!
Well made and fit perfectly in my cross body bag. Super easy to find things in a meeting.
2nd purchase of the offerings. Just as happy as with the 1st.
I love my Tech Pocket! I'm using it in a non-traditional way, as a pipe/pipe accessory/tobacco pouch. It works perfectly with the magnetic closure, easy access but secure. The small size is adequate and is easily portable. Thanks, WaterField, for a great design!
The Tech Pocket was designed to be an extra pocket –– a pocket to hold small tech accessories like earbuds, dongles, adapters, Apple Pencil 2, Surface Pen, SD cards, and the like. It can also be used to hold personal items that require some protection in a plush, cushy interior. The Tech Pocket can be inserted into other bags, like our Backpacks, Briefcases, Messenger Bags, and Holdall Bags.
The Tech Pocket is one of the products from the Next Generation Gear Case community design project.