- Product Info
- What Fits
Take the Mac mini and key accessories on the road in the sleek, protective Mac mini Travel Case. Soft, organizational pockets separate the Mac mini, Apple Magic keyboard, trackpad, HDMI cable, cords, and other items—everything but the monitor.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Exterior: Durable 1050 Denier ballistic nylon or waxed canvas
- Accent: Full-grain premium leather accents
- Interior: Soft, plush, protective lining
- 1-inch industrial webbing
Dimensions & Weight:
- 14.25" (L) x 8.75” ( H) x 2.25" (W), 1.3 lbs.
- High-grade metal hardware
- YKK quality waterproof zippers
- Stays compact and lightweight when packed full.
- Zips 3/4 of the way around for easier access.
- Convenient handle for easy carry.
- Includes a removable 1-inch Simple Strap. Can upgrade to 1-inch Suspension Strap for additional $10.
- Interior is lined with soft, plush materials to protect the metal contents.
- Multiple pockets dedicated to protecting the Mac mini, Apple Magic Keyboard, Magic Trackpad, mouse, and various cables.
- Convenient external pocket for access small items.
- Use on its own, or insert into a bigger bag.
What if I have more cables than the Mac mini Travel Case can carry?
We designed the Mac mini Travel Case to hold everything you’d need to be up and running when out in the Field. There are organizational pockets inside and outside for a 6-ft HDMI cable, smaller cords and cables, power supply, the Apple Magic Keyboard, and a Magic Trackpad. However, if you require more tech gear, we suggest supplementing the Mac mini Travel Case with any of our Gear Pouches.
Whats the difference between the 1-inch Simple Strap and the upgraded 1-inch Suspension Strap?
For an additional price, you can upgrade to the 1-inch Suspension Strap. The difference between the Simple Strap and the Suspension Strap is that the Suspension Strap has a centralized shoulder pad that rests comfortably on your shoulders while in transport, and the Simple Strap does not. As a result, the weight is more evenly distributed, and you can make adjustments on either side of the shoulder pad. On the Simple Strap, you can only adjust on one side of the strap.
Why use full grain leather for the accents?
Real, premium leather does look great, doesn’t it? We believe in making products of the highest quality—we don't skimp on materials, even on accents. Full-grain leather has a super tight grain so it resists moisture very well, and it's strong and durable. We use full-grain leather on the front of the Mac mini Travel Case to add a professional touch. We love how the leather develops a beautiful patina that will make this case uniquely yours.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.