All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Premium full-grain leather for longevity (the most expensive you can buy)
- 1050 Denier Black Ballistic Nylon
- Durable Tan, Waxed Canvas
- Premium full-grain leather
- Ultrasuede® lining faces Switch screen
Weight & Dimensions:
- SwitchPack: 10.5” (l) x 3.75” (w) x 4.5” (h); 1 lb.
26.67 (l) x 9.52 (w) x 11.43 (h) cm; 0.45 kg
- Designed to hold as many power sources possible in a light, compact, portable case: a power adapter, a thin battery pack, and stores the Switch Console with Joy-Cons attached for continued charging.
- Includes shoulder strap.
- Dual-zippers for quick access to the contents inside. Premium YKK waterproof zipper ensures a smooth zip.Leather pull tab makes the easy to zip open/shut.
- One compartment holds the Switch with Joy-Cons attached. The console-facing end has an Ultrasuede liner that acts as a screen cleaner.
- The other compartment holds the power adapter, thin battery pack, Joy-Con grip, up to 4 Joy-Con sticks. The soft pockets are flexible to accommodate various accessories.
- The front pocket fits the Hori stand. The full grain leather flap has magnetic closures.
- The back zippered pocket fits earbuds and game cards.
- Full-grain leather on the bottom and up the sides adds a durable layer of protection.
- Comfortable, easy-to-grip leather-cased handle. Sturdy rivets and extra stitching ensures the handle stays in place.
- Includes removable shoulder strap.
- D-rings for the removable shoulder strap also lets you attach a carabiner to it.
- Compact enough to fit into other WaterField bags or backpacks.
- Optional: WaterField Game Card Holder.
The shipping was nice and fast. The quality of the bag is really nice. I haven't had a chance to travel with it yet. The case does fit everything I need and I look forward to traveling with it.
This thing is just barely big enough to hold everything I need to to play party games on a TV anywhere with friends. I'm waiting for my genki covert dock to get here because the factory dock is the only thing that won't fit besides a bunch of unnecessary peripherals. I can't imagine a higher quality bag for anything close to a reasonable price. My only complaints are as follows. I wish it was a slight touch longer and taller to hold some of the bigger grip cases like the skull and co one. I can barely fit it in comfortably with the smallest grips installed on that case though. My other complaint can I guess be contributed to my slight OCD for perfection but is slightly disappointing, there is a pretty deep scratch on the upper left corner of the leather flap on the front. It is almost deep enough to be considered a cut imo.
the quality of the fit and finish is amazing and the materials used are top tier
Customer Service (5/5): I communicated with the Waterfield team via Facebook chat. Considering I am on the other side of world, they actually reply very quickly and are able to answer all of my questions properly. They addressed my every worry and assured me that everything will be fine.
Shipping (5/5): My SwitchPack arrived within 1-4 business days (international shipping). This is very very fast and it arrived on December 24, 2019. Just in time for Christmas and the perfect Christmas gift for myself.
Product (5/5): If I could give a 10/5 or a 20/10, I would. The quality of this product is just unreal. This is probably the most premium product I've actually had the privilege to own. And boy am I a proud owner. Everything from the black ballistic nylon, chocolate leather, YKK zippers, etc. feels top of the line. The leather parts guarantee that you have your own unique looking SwitchPack as it ages. Even the included shoulder strap is super high quality and is easily adjustable. The SwitchPack holds a deceptively large amount of gear. Everything you could possibly need to bring with you can be fit perfectly in the bag. This guarantees you that anywhere and everywhere you go, if you want to play multi-player, you can. The best part is that the bag is so unassuming with it's professional aesthetic. You wouldn't know there's a video game console and game gear without taking a look inside. I highly recommend this product. Hands down the best Nintendo Switch case out there to date! Thank you Waterfield!
Geek.com - May 1, 2018
"We’ve got a whole feature showcasing the variety of great Nintendo Switch cases you can buy. But for my money the best Switch case you can get, the Switch case I personally use, is the SwitchPack by WaterField Designs."
GottaBeMobile - April 6, 2018
"If you have a Nintendo Switch, you owe it to yourself to consider buying the SwitchPack."
The SwitchPack is designed to let you carry as many power sources as possible in a compact, portable case:
- Nintendo Switch console with attached Joy-Cons
- Hori Compact PlayStand
- USB-c cable for charging
- Joy-Con Grip
- Pro Controller
- Up to 4 Joy-Cons
- Pro Controller
- European-sized power adapter
- thin battery pack
- Ear buds and a USBC Cord
- Optional: 10-Game Leather Card Holder
- AC adapter