All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon or Waxed Canvas
- Full grain leather accent
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Tech Folio: 8” (l) x 2” (w) x 10.5” (h); 0.95 lb.
20.32 (l) x 5.08 (w) x 26.67 (h) cm; 0.43 kg
- Tech Folio Plus: 10.25” (l) x 2” (w) x 13.5” (h); 1.3 lb.
- Tech Folio 16-inch: 15” (l) x 2” (w) x 11.25” (h); 1.4 lbs. (ballistic), 1.8 lbs. (canvas)
26.03 (l) x 5.08 (w) x 34.29 (h) cm; 0.59 kg
38.1 (l) x 5.08 (w) x 28.57 (h) cm; 0.63 kg (ballistic), 0.81 kg (canvas)
- Can use on its own or insert in other bags.
- Full grain leather front panel develops a beautiful patina.
- Double zippers in main compartment enable in-case charging.
- Rounded zipper front pocket makes it easy to quickly get items in or out.
- Carrying options: use grab handle at the back or attach a Suspension Strap (optional).
- Front pocket for quick-access items like phone, pen, Apple Pencil, Surface Pen, earbuds, etc.
- Transparent mesh pockets lets you see at-a-glance all the items you have stored. Deep, plush pockets expand to protect odd-sized objects.
- Opens flat to reveal a pocket-storage system that is flexible tor carrying cables & cords, slim or bulky items, tech gear or personal items.
- Optional straps: Attach a strap from two small D-rings. Choose between a 1” Suspension Strap or 1” Simple Strap. See Attachments here.
Spectacular bag, screaming to be your solo case in cafes and meeting rooms. Which means you’ll love hanging it off chairs in those places — at which point you’ll discover that it is hanging upside down and you can’t open it without everything falling out. I get the design challenge here; either a hefty handle on the spine, or two wimpier handles on either side of the zipper. And in many circumstances the design works well. But if you spend a lot of time with your bag hanging off a chair this will quickly irritate you, in an otherwise spectacular bag.
The Tech Folio is a great fit for all my needs. I'm able to hold a 30W MacBook AIr power adapter. An Anker adapter for my Watch and Airpods Pro. 20 watt iPad Air 4 adapter, and a quick charger for my iPhone. All the cables I need are neatly organized in the mesh pockets and really cleans up the mess in my bag when I travel. Of course, this being a Waterfield product, workmanship is top notch and the zippers are smooth and I predict will last many years. This is a great item if you want to organize your cables. Great product, through and through.
I bought the tech folio to consolidate all of the electronics we use during fieldwork. It holds most everything. I sort of wish I had gotten the bigger one, or maybe that it could expand a bit more.
Everything has a nice spot to fit but equally important is the quality of the design. Well made and I can tell it is made to last.
...that belongs to my iPad ist now in that case - visual and safe. Thank You for a perfect solution for my gear issues.
Waterfield Designs Tech Folio Plus review: A Surface Pro pack rat's perfect bag
Windows Central - November 22, 2019
“The Waterfield Designs Tech Folio Plus is a long-lasting, pack-it-all-in bag ideal for those techies who travel with a lot of smaller items, cables, and knickknacks for their Surface PC or Ultrabook.”
WaterField Tech Folio Plus Review: Leave no accessory behind!
iMore - January 25, 2019
"The Tech Folio Plus has a ton of pockets of various sizes to carry all the dongles, adapters, headphones, battery packs, and other accessories you might need. Plus, it's absolutely gorgeous and made from quality materials."
Tech Folio Plus can be crammed full of tech gadgets — and look good while protecting ‘em
Apple World Today - September 27, 2018
“I use the Tech Folio Plus as an accessory to my laptop case. However, if you use an iPad Pro in lieu of a Mac laptop, the WaterField Design case may be the only one you need for your tech equipment.”
The Tech Folio Collection is designed specifically for those who take their gear and electronics with them everywhere they go. The pocket-storage system keeps everything organized, quickly accessible, and flexible enough to hold slim or bulky devices. Available in three sizes based on capacity, the Tech Folio is the smallest and can fit tablets up to 11 inches.
Examples of items that can fit in the Tech Folio’s pocket-storage system:
- Cables, cords and adapters
- Power bricks
- External hard Drive
- Extra battery packs
The padded laptop compartment in the Tech Folio can fit tablets up to 11 inches, like:
- 11" iPad Pro M2 with Magic Keyboard
- 11" iPad Air M2 with Magic Keyboard
- iPad Mini 6 with Smart Cover
- Surface Go with Type Cover
- Other similarly-sized devices
The padded compartment in the mid-capacity Tech Folio Plus fits laptops up to 14 inches, like:
- 12.9" iPad Pro M2 with Magic Keyboard
- 13" MacBook Pro M2
- 13" MacBook Air M2
- Surface Pro 9 w/ Type Cover
- Google Pixelbook
- Google Pixel Slate
- Other similarly-sized devices
The padded laptop compartment in the high-capacity Tech Folio 16-inch can fit laptops and tablets up to 16 inches, like:
- 16" MacBook Pro M1
- 14" MacBook Pro M1
- Surface Laptop 5
- Surface Laptop Studio
- Other similarly-sized laptops
The Tech Folio can be inserted into other bags, like our Backpacks, Briefcases, Messenger Bags, and Holdall Bags.
The Tech Folio Collection was developed as part of the Next Generation Gear Case community design project.