All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black Ballistic nylon or brown Waxed Canvas
- Full-grain leather accents (no skimping on the leather)
- More details here.
Dimensions & Weight:
- Atlas Holdall: 17” (l) x 8” (w) x 11” (h)
- Atlas Holdall Weight: Ballistic: 3.1 lbs. / 1.40 kg.
43.18 (l) x 20.32 (w) x 27.94 (h) cm
Volume: 24.5 liters
Waxed Canvas: 3.4 lbs. / 1.54 kg.
- Three separate compartments for 3 distinct functions: a Briefcase for work gear, a spacious Athletic Workout section for gym gear, and a separate, collapsible shoe pouch.
- The Briefcase has 2 padded pockets to protect a laptop and a tablet and pockets for stowing cords, power, pens, and other office items.
- The separate, roomy Athletic Workout compartment stores clean or dirty clothes. Has gold liner for easy visibility.
- The shoe pouch collapses for flexibility and separates the shoes from the clothes.
- The quick-access zippered front pocket holds keys, commute cards, wallet, phone, pens, etc.
- The back has a slot for slipping onto suitcase handles.
- The handle is wrapped in premium leather for a more comfortable grip.
- Includes removable, adjustable Supreme Suspension Shoulder Strap for carrying comfort.
- Sleek, waterproof zippers to protect your gear against the elements.
- Premium, full-grain leather accents add to the bag’s professional look.
- Built to last.
- Fits the "personal item" requirements of most airlines. Example: United Airlines' personal item requirements are 9" x 10" x 17" and carry-on requirements are 9" x 14" x 22".
- OPTIONAL: Martexin Original Wax can be used to touch-up and and freshen the wax on your bag.
While shopping on your site for the work apron. I saw the Executive Athletic bag, really liked it and read several reviews and YouTube videos. I instantly related to the “shoes” in the bag issue and the electronics in the bag. They seem to just stir themselves around once the zipper closes. I liked the organization of the bag and specific features addressing shoes and electronics. I already have several products from this company and have been impressed with there quality and craftsmanship, yes, it’s not cheap, but neither are the materials of craftsmanship that goes into making the bag. Have already used it on road trips and really like it! Thank you 😊
The title says it all: this bag is what I hope it would be, nothing more, nothing less, and I mean that as a compliment. I primarily bought it for work purposes. I'm an ICU doctor who frequently works overnight at the hospital and then stays at the hospital the next day to work as well. I had been taking my computer and other work stuff in a messenger bag and a change of clothes and toiletries in a separate duffle bag which was larger than I needed anyway, but it was a bit of an annoyance to carry two bags. The Executive serves the purposes of both by having the laptop compartment (it easily holds a Surface Book 13") and easily holding a change of clothes for the next day, whether it's a pair of scrubs or regular clothes (I do keep my button up outside of the bag on a hanger). I also use it as my gym bag before going to work and it serves that purpose equally well. I'm planning on getting rid of my old duffle bag now.
I have long wanted a gym bag that would go well with my professional attire at work. This bag not only goes well with professional attire, it takes it up another level. I can walk into the workplace sporting a quality bag that indicates style, functionality, and practicality. It fits my gym clothes, gym shoes, ISOMINI lunch bag, and all my work essentials. It ALMOST makes me want to work out each work day just so I have an excuse to use it. Overall, I am incredibly satisfied with my purchase of the Atlas Executive Athletic Holdall.
The Atlas Holdall is a great bag all around - awesome exterior design and layout and a great interior too. I really like the exterior front pocket, which holds a wallet and phone for easy access. The whole bag is spacious and each component is very durable. I think the leather accents on the outside leading up to the handles are particularly nice, and the hybrid briefcase design is inventive and versatile. I’m a big fan of versatile bags with creative, new designs, and Waterfield is a master of creating them. If you want to get one non-backpack bag that will handle most of life’s activities, I’d recommend this one.I can see myself in the coming years traveling in comfort and style with this bag, knowing that it will perform time and time again and look great.
I have bought a number of products from u but this is the BEST ... u nailed this
Luxe Digital - February 29, 2020
“Ultimately: You work hard and play hard. This bag lets you do both.”
The Gadgeteer - March 11, 2018
"Waterfield has done an excellent job engineering this bag for the athletic urban warrior, creating a professional looking EDC bag for all your tech and gym gear alike."
The Briefcase compartment can fit the following items.
- The padded laptop pocket fits devices up to 14.09" x 9.68", like:
- 16" MacBook Pro
- 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- 13” MacBook Pro Touch Bar, Air Retina
- Surface Book 2 (13.5" & 15")
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5" & 15")
- Lenovo X1 Carbon, Yoga 720 (13")
- The tablet pocket fits devices up to 13" x 8.75", like:
- iPad Pro 11", 12.9" with Magic Keyboard
- Surface Pro X with Type Cover
- Surface Pro Pro 7 with Type Cover
- Pixel Slate
- Two deep pockets can hold power cords, cables, and other tech gear
- A notebook, file folder, and other office documents can fit in the main compartment
- Assorted workout gear, including towel, water bottle, supplement
- A change of work clothes, etc.
- The separate, collapsible shoe pocket can hold a pair of gym shoes or work shoes