All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black ballistic nylon or durable waxed canvas
- Full-grain leather
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- One Size:
12.5" (l) x 6" (w) x 15" (h); 2.4 lbs
31.75 (l) x 15.2 (w) x 38 (h) cm; 1.08 kg
Volume: 18.4 liters
- Comfortable, ergonomic shoulder straps.
- Full-grain leather flap and front panel for extra durability.
- Two padded laptop and tablet compartments.
- Comfortable handles for easy grab-and-go.
- Two deep side pockets with magnetic closure for water bottle or umbrella.
- Single-direction magnetic clasps keep securely closed and attract for effortless fastening.
- Interior zippered pocket for securing small valuables.
- Breathable mesh back padding for wicking away sweat.
- Back pass-through slot for inserting into carry-on handles.
- Firm foam inserts reinforce the front, back, and bottom panels to help stand upright.
- An everyday backpack with clean lines, water-proof zipper, and compact profile.
- Spacious main compartment has a gold, water-resistant liner for better visibility of contents.
- When not full, the backpack’s textile sides crease and then synch under its leather flap, keeping it compact.
- Tech Pocket to fit extra tech gear.
I've been wanting a quality "dad bag" for a while. Something that looks good while carrying my laptop for work, a change of clothes for my potty training toddler, and a bottle for the baby.
Thus far, the Tuck Backpack is that and more. I'm very pleased with it. It's stylish but understated and simply feels good to use and hold.
I've always been a fan of bags from WaterField, and over the years I've really struggled not to let myself just go on a spending spree.
But when I saw the Tuck, I really loved it. And I looked for ways to convince myself that I didn't need to buy it but, in the end, I lost and gave in...And I have no regrets! 😁
Well-made bag, extremely comfortable, expands to hold everything I need.
Love the look (Chocolate leather) and quality. Interior is roomy and well compartmentalized, and the magnetic clips are awesome.
Tuck Backpack by Waterfield Designs Review Wax Canvas Flap Rucksack
(GadgetExplained) - February 22, 2022
“The new Tuck Backpack by WaterField Designs is a highly practical flap backpack with an attractive utilitarian design that makes you look good on every occasion!”
WaterField Designs Tuck Backpack review: Compact, expandable storage for your gear
iMore - February 14, 2022
“Bottom line: The Tuck is slim but incredibly spacious. In fact, it can adapt to your needs, and it will last a lifetime.”
4.5 / 5
Tested: Waterfield Tuck Backpack for MacBook, iPad, iPhone and plenty more
9to5Mac - February 8, 2022
“It’s a compact bag when you’re just using it to carry your Apple devices and one or two other items, but is surprisingly spacious when you need to carry more.”
The Tuck Backpack carries a laptop and tablet, plus daily essentials. The full-grain leather flap holds quick-to-access items and is secured with self-finding magnetic buckles. Two deep side pockets for water bottles and umbrellas.
- The built-in Laptop Padded Sleeve fits devices up to 14.5” x 11.5", including:
- 14" MacBook Pro M2
- 16" MacBook Pro M2
- 13" MacBook Pro M2
- 13" MacBook Air M2
- Surface Laptop 5 (13.5" & 15")
- The built-in Tablet Padded Sleeve fits devices up to 12" x 8.75", including:
- 12.9" iPad Pro M2 with Magic Keyboard
- 11" iPad Pro M2 with Magic Keyboard
- 11" iPad Air with Magic Keyboard
- Surface Pro 9 w/ Type Cover