All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Full-grain American Bison leather
- Full-grain Chocolate leather
- Industrial-grade premium metal hardware
Dimensions & Weight:
- Dimensions: 16” (l) x 4” (w) x 11.25” (h)
- Weight: Bison Leather: 2.5 lbs. / 1.13 kg.
40.64 (l) x 10.16 (w) x 28.57 (h) cm
Volume: 11.25 liters
Chocolate Leather: 2.8 lbs. / 1.27 kg
- The distinctive, one-of-a-kind American bison leather provides a unique, pebbled texture. No two bags will look like.
- The chocolate full-grain cowhide is beautiful, durable, and will look better as it gets more use.
- Sleek, minimalist design with high functionality: organized interior, travel-friendly exterior.
- Three carry options: leather handles, a removable shoulder strap, and a carry-on suitcase passthrough
- Front: Discreet deep pocket for easy access items
- Back: Pass-through slot for sliding onto carry-on handles.
- Interior: Two padded compartments for laptop and tablet. Pockets for organization. Key fob for easy retrieval.
- Gold lining for identifying contents quickly and easily.
- Water-resistant zippers.
- Domestic: Flat rate 2-day shipping. Details.
- International: 2-3 business day delivery. Country duty/tax calculated at Checkout. Details.
- What is special about the American Bison leather?
- What is special about the Chocolate rugged full grain leather?
- Why use a gold liner?
- How do you suggest I clean the leather?
This bag wasn’t really something I needed, it was something I wanted even though it was not the most practical choice for my situation. However, I love it. Love the way it smells and how much it holds without feeling bulky. And while I’m a bit protective of it now, it feels solid and will probably last a very long time. If I had an issue with it, it would be that the opening is a bit awkward, particularly if you have a large laptop. If you could make a version with a Gladstone opening it would be perfect.
One of the best looking bags I’ve owned and the one zipper access makes the functionality second to none. Very happy with this purchase
Executive Leather Laptop Briefcase
Well, its been just over a month since I received my Executive Leather Laptop Briefcase. The leather and lines are so good looking, and I received a number of compliments on the briefcase. The overall functionality is great, both my 15" MacBook Pro and 12.9 iPad fits snuggly in the case. I also able to carry all my needed accessories (such as pens, notebook and etc.) without a problem. Again, I can not say enough on how beautiful the briefcase looks and feels. Then only two things that prevented me from giving a full five stars, and they are; the shoulder harness seems under whelmed for the size and weight of the bag fully loaded. I would be willing to paid for a full leather shoulder strap for this beautiful bag. Also, when the brief case has both laptop, tablet and notebook in the brief case, It becomes hard to to pull out the laptop because the stiff corners at the open go the bag, do not know how I would adjust that, but will just say it become a challenge getting the laptop out. Those two reason are why I did not give a full 5 Star rating. I still love the bag.
The leather accents on Waterfield bags have always been my favorite parts, so to have an entire bag made of leather is a luxurious treat. This bag is beautiful and somehow seems twice as large on the outside as inside. I love have a single central compartment like a traditional briefcase, but with multiple padded sleeves for laptop + iPad + kindle.
The Laptop Compartment fits devices up to 14.25" x 9.75"
- 16-inch MacBook Pro
- Surface Pro X with Type Cover
- Dell XPS 15
- Lenovo X1 Carbon
- Surface Book (15")
- Acer Swift 3
- Surface Pro 7, Pro X, Go with Type Cover
- iPad Pro 11”, 12.9” with Smart Keyboard Folio
- reMarkable (paper tablet)
- Pixel Slate