All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Full-grain American Bison leather
- Full-grain Chocolate leather
- Industrial-grade premium metal hardware
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Dimensions: 16” (l) x 4” (w) x 11.25” (h)
- Weight: Bison Leather: 2.5 lbs. / 1.13 kg.
40.64 (l) x 10.16 (w) x 28.57 (h) cm
Volume: 11.25 liters
Chocolate Leather: 2.8 lbs. / 1.27 kg
- Water-resistant zippers.
- Gold lining for identifying contents quickly.
- Front: Discreet deep pocket for easy access items.
- Back: Pass-through slot for sliding onto carry-on handles.
- Sleek, minimalist design with high functionality: organized interior, travel-friendly exterior.
- Includes removable, adjustable Supreme Suspension Shoulder Strap for carrying comfort.
- The chocolate full-grain cowhide is beautiful, durable, and will look better as it gets more use.
- Three carry options: leather handles, a removable shoulder strap, and a carry-on suitcase passthrough.
- Interior: Two padded compartments for laptop and tablet. Pockets for organization. Key fob for easy retrieval.
- Domestic: Flat rate 2-day shipping. Details.
- International: 2-3 business day delivery. Country duty/tax calculated at Checkout. Details.
- What is special about the American Bison leather?
- What is special about the Chocolate rugged full grain leather?
- Why use a gold liner?
- How do you suggest I clean the leather?
I’ve been searching for the right briefcase for 5 years and finally took a leap of faith and got the bison leather version. Very happy with it! Looks great, is functional and has the feel of something that’s going to last a lifetime.
I purchased the black bison leather briefcase and I couldn’t be happier with it. The craftsmanship is top notch. It’s obvious that the bag will last for a while - the hide is soft but thick and durable. Oddly enough, my favorite part about the bag is the zipper, which is enclosed to be protected from outside elements.
Gary and Jasmine were prompt to answer a couple of questions I had and they were accommodating.
I would recommend Waterfield to anyone looking for eye catching style and superior craftsmanship.
I really like it
Executive Leather Laptop Briefcase
This bag wasn’t really something I needed, it was something I wanted even though it was not the most practical choice for my situation. However, I love it. Love the way it smells and how much it holds without feeling bulky. And while I’m a bit protective of it now, it feels solid and will probably last a very long time. If I had an issue with it, it would be that the opening is a bit awkward, particularly if you have a large laptop. If you could make a version with a Gladstone opening it would be perfect.
The Executive Leather Laptop Briefcase comes in one size and has two built-in padded compartments for a laptop and a tablet. The following devices can fit in these compartments :
The Laptop Compartment fits devices up to 14.25" x 9.75"
- 16" MacBook Pro
- Surface Pro X with Type Cover
- Dell XPS 15
- Lenovo X1 Carbon
- Surface Book 2 (15")
- Surface Laptop 3 (15")
- Acer Swift 3
The Tablet Compartment fits devices up to 13" x 8.75"
- 12.9" iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard
- 11" iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard
- 11" iPad Air with Magic Keyboard
- Surface Pro 7, Pro X, Go with Type Cover
- reMarkable (paper tablet)
- Pixel Slate
Customer-vetted Devices - From Customer Reviews:
- Amazon Kindle (Mark M., Glendale, US)