All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black Ballistic nylon or brown Waxed Canvas
- Full-grain leather accents (no skimping on the leather)
- More details here.
Dimensions & Weight:
- Atlas Holdall: 17” (l) x 8” (w) x 11” (h)
- Atlas Holdall Weight: Ballistic: 3.1 lbs. / 1.40 kg.
43.18 (l) x 20.32 (w) x 27.94 (h) cm
Volume: 24.5 liters
Waxed Canvas: 3.4 lbs. / 1.54 kg.
- Three separate compartments for 3 distinct functions: a Briefcase for work gear, a spacious Athletic Workout section for gym gear, and a separate, collapsible shoe pouch.
- The Briefcase has 2 padded pockets to protect a laptop and a tablet and pockets for stowing cords, power, pens, and other office items.
- The separate, roomy Athletic Workout compartment stores clean or dirty clothes. Has gold liner for easy visibility.
- The shoe pouch collapses for flexibility and separates the shoes from the clothes.
- The quick-access zippered front pocket holds keys, commute cards, wallet, phone, pens, etc.
- The back has a slot for slipping onto suitcase handles.
- The handle is wrapped in premium leather for a more comfortable grip.
- Includes removable, adjustable Supreme Suspension Shoulder Strap for carrying comfort.
- Sleek, waterproof zippers to protect your gear against the elements.
- Premium, full-grain leather accents add to the bag’s professional look.
- Built to last.
- Fits the "personal item" requirements of most airlines. Example: United Airlines' personal item requirements are 9" x 10" x 17" and carry-on requirements are 9" x 14" x 22".
- OPTIONAL: Martexin Original Wax can be used to touch-up and and freshen the wax on your bag.
The Atlas Holdall is a great bag all around - awesome exterior design and layout and a great interior too. I really like the exterior front pocket, which holds a wallet and phone for easy access. The whole bag is spacious and each component is very durable. I think the leather accents on the outside leading up to the handles are particularly nice, and the hybrid briefcase design is inventive and versatile. I’m a big fan of versatile bags with creative, new designs, and Waterfield is a master of creating them. If you want to get one non-backpack bag that will handle most of life’s activities, I’d recommend this one.I can see myself in the coming years traveling in comfort and style with this bag, knowing that it will perform time and time again and look great.
I have bought a number of products from u but this is the BEST ... u nailed this
Not only does this bag looks amazing it’s also really good!
I used it for a long weekend trip and managed to fit pretty much everything I needed into it. It’s my fourth Waterfield product (Air Caddy, Pencil case, Bootcamp Gym Bag) and I believe it won’t be the last!
This bag is the real deal. Multiple well thought compartments, good build, and excellent design. My go-to for basically any day now.
I’m very pleased with this bag. Ample space, holds all the things I need to take to work and still has space for gym clothes. I’m a physician and lug around a laptop, mini ultrasound unit plus accessories. And even a reference book or 2. This is the first and only bag that consolidates everything into a one “holdall” as the name suggests! Plus it looks very clean!
If I were to give it any constructive criticism, I’d say:
1. I wish the ballistic nylon was a little thicker. 2. It’d benefit from rigid piping along the outer seams in the front so the bag would keep its shape
3. Thicker zippers would really help one handed zipping
My most favorite part is the shoulder strap! Well padded and contoured to the shoulder. Never slides off! I’ve been through many brands and this is the first “shoulder” bag that is comfortable on a long walk despite me stuffing 10-12 lbs of stuff inside of it.
Overall wonderful bag, a few of my coworkers are already considering purchasing one :)
The Gadgeteer - March 11, 2018
"Waterfield has done an excellent job engineering this bag for the athletic urban warrior, creating a professional looking EDC bag for all your tech and gym gear alike."
The Briefcase compartment can fit the following items.
- The padded laptop pocket fits devices up to 14.09" x 9.68", like:
- 16" MacBook Pro
- 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- 13” MacBook Pro Touch Bar, Air Retina
- Surface Book 2 (13.5" & 15")
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5" & 15")
- Lenovo X1 Carbon, Yoga 720 (13")
- The tablet pocket fits devices up to 13" x 8.75", like:
- iPad Pro 11", 12.9" with Magic Keyboard
- Surface Pro X with Type Cover
- Surface Pro Pro 7 with Type Cover
- Pixel Slate
- Two deep pockets can hold power cords, cables, and other tech gear
- A notebook, file folder, and other office documents can fit in the main compartment
- Assorted workout gear, including towel, water bottle, supplement
- A change of work clothes, etc.
- The separate, collapsible shoe pocket can hold a pair of gym shoes or work shoes