All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Premium full-grain leather for longevity (the most expensive you can buy)
- 1050 Denier Black Ballistic Nylon
- Durable Tan, Waxed Canvas
- Premium full-grain leather
- Ultrasuede® lining faces Switch screen
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- SwitchPack: 10.5” (l) x 3.75” (w) x 4.5” (h); 1 lb.
26.67 (l) x 9.52 (w) x 11.43 (h) cm; 0.45 kg
- Includes removable shoulder strap.
- The back zippered pocket fits earbuds and game cards.
- D-rings for the removable shoulder strap also lets you attach a carabiner to it.
- Full-grain leather on the bottom and up the sides adds a durable layer of protection.
- The front pocket fits the Hori stand. The full grain leather flap has magnetic closures.
- Comfortable, easy-to-grip leather-cased handle. Sturdy rivets and extra stitching ensures the handle stays in place.
- One compartment holds the Switch with Joy-Cons attached. The console-facing end has an Ultrasuede liner that acts as a screen cleaner.
- Dual-zippers for quick access to the contents inside. Premium YKK waterproof zipper ensures a smooth zip.Leather pull tab makes the easy to zip open/shut.
- The other compartment holds the power adapter, thin battery pack, Joy-Con grip, up to 4 Joy-Con sticks. The soft pockets are flexible to accommodate various accessories.
- Designed to hold as many power sources possible in a light, compact, portable case: a power adapter, a thin battery pack, and stores the Switch Console with Joy-Cons attached for continued charging.
- Compact enough to fit into other WaterField bags or backpacks.
- Optional: WaterField Game Card Holder.
Seems of good quality and matches my duffel bag. My only knock is that, in my opinion the carabiners should be included to clip to other bags. I haven't taken it on the road yet, but looks like it will hold up well.
SwitchPack for the Nintendo Switch
Bag is great and I am glad that i ordered it. Only problems are that switch comparment has little too tight bottom at other end so I need to press and pull my switch to/from it pretty hard. I guess that there is too much material blocking good entry. Also front pocket has two finger wide gap between flap and pocket itself which leaves this warped look on the flap. Magnets are probably little too wide apart in the flap. But four stars tell you that materials and everything else is great and working.
This is the second purchase I've made from SFBags, they are an incredible company with incredible and made-to-last products that are high quality, well designed, and impressively visually appealing. This is truly a great intersection of functionality and visual appeal that works for everyone.
I had just upgraded myself and my son to new switch cases for Christmas, when my niece mentioned she did not have a place to put her switch after moving. However, she needed to be able to store the switch with the dock and basic 'out of the box' items. I took a couple rough measurements and compared it to what Waterfield showed and decided to take a chance that everything would fit, and it did perfectly! Now she has a place to store everything while using it until she gets settled in.
The best thing about Waterfield bags is that they last forever. I have a whole collection now and not a single one has so much as loosened a stitch over probably 5 plus years of use. I know this will last forever and maybe it will help her learn to make good purchasing decisions early in life.
Geek.com - May 1, 2018
"We’ve got a whole feature showcasing the variety of great Nintendo Switch cases you can buy. But for my money the best Switch case you can get, the Switch case I personally use, is the SwitchPack by WaterField Designs."
GottaBeMobile - April 6, 2018
"If you have a Nintendo Switch, you owe it to yourself to consider buying the SwitchPack."
The SwitchPack is designed to let you carry as many power sources as possible in a compact, portable case:
- Nintendo Switch console with attached Joy-Cons
- Hori Compact PlayStand
- USB-c cable for charging
- Joy-Con Grip
- Pro Controller
- Up to 4 Joy-Cons
- Pro Controller
- European-sized power adapter
- thin battery pack
- Ear buds and a USBC Cord
- Optional: 10-Game Leather Card Holder
- AC adapter
The SwitchPack Case also fits nicely inside other WaterField Bags.