All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Black ballistic or brown waxed canvas
- Full-grain leather accent
Dimensions & Weight:
- 14" Compact: 10.375” (l) x 3.75" (w) x 13.25" (h); 1.5 lbs. (ballistic), 1.8 lbs. (canvas)
- 16" Large: 11.75” (l) x 3.75” (w) x 15” (h); 1.8 lbs. (ballistic), 2.2 lbs (canvas)
26.35 (l) x 9.52 (w) x 33.65 (h) cm; 0.68 kg (ballistic), 0.82 kg (canvas)
Volume: 8.4 Liters
29.84 (l) x 9.52 (w) x 38.1 (h) cm; 0.82 kg (canvas), 0.99 kg (canvas)
Volume: 10.8 Liters
- Can be worn as a crossbody or vertical brief.
- Durable materials, full grain leather base, and high performance hardware for long-lasting wear.
- Vertical design distributes the weight.
- Front pocket design keeps bulky items from bulging out.
- Water-resistant YKK zippers keeps the elements out.
- WaterField's standard gold liner provides easy visibility.
- Two fully-padded compartments keep laptop and tablet protected.
- Organizational pockets and key hook keep small items in place.
- Removable, adjustable Supreme Suspension Strap is included for over-the-shoulder wear.
- Comfortable double handles for using as a brief.
- Flush back pocket with passthrough for carry-on luggage handles.
- Two sizes to fit most laptops up to Apple's 16" MacBook.
I was looking for a new bag so that I carry less stuff with me and for that, the bag works perfectly. It is smaller than I thought but actually everything I need for a regular day fits as it is deeper than it looks. Normally I have my iPad Pro 11 with Magic Keyboard, a thick A5 size notebook, a water bottle, and a large pen case (5 fountain pens and a smaller notebook) with me, in the front pocket AirPods, sunglasses, face mask, and my keys. There are also a few pens in the internal pencil pockets.
The materials are great and so I hope I can use the bag for a long time. I also love the bouncy strap as it feels very comfortable as long as the bag isn't overloaded.
But there is always place for improvement: The pocket in the bag should be deeper so that magazines or a folded newspaper would fit. I don't need the key holder, so the possibility to remove it easily would be great. It would be great if there would be other colors and an additional external pocket to put a water bottle or a pocket umbrella outside the bag to keep the internals dry.
Been using the full one for almost 2 months. Worth the COVID 2 months wait. Love the quality. The workmanship is excellent. Waxed canvas looks better than expected. Even the shoulder strap is well crafted. Fits a laptop, small umbrella, 750ml bottle, 2 small files and few small random stuff in the front. Anything more than that will be too heavy for 1 shoulder despite still looking slim. Would prefer to customise deeper pockets and omit the tablet compartment. Thanks Gary and team. Worth mentioning their customer service team has been great as well.
This is my third WaterField bag. The previous two are doing fine as they have been passed down to family members. This new bag fits my MacBook Pro 13" perfectly, room for an iPad Pro, and all of my gadgets. It's a great size and extremely comfortable to carry. This is the best purchase I've made since my last WaterField bag! :)
I am using this as a alternatve to my executive backback 1/3 the weight 1/2 the capacity. I love the backpack but so much room = too much stuff and a sore back. I am able to carry what I need so a big thumbs up.
GREAT BAG—LOVE IT!
- The Compact Size built-in padded pockets can fit devices up to 13" x 8.4”, like:
- MacBook Air with Magic Keyboard
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- 12" MacBook
- iPad Pro 11", 12.9" with NEW Magic Keyboard
- Surface Pro X, Pro 7 with Type Cover
- Pixel Slate
- The Full Size built-in padded pockets can fit devices up to 14.25" x 10":
- 16" MacBook Pro
- Surface Book 2 (13.5")
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5")