All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Black or brown premium leather border and flap with ballistic nylon body
- Gold liner in main compartment
Dimensions & Weight:
- Cycling Ride Pouch: 7” (l) x 1” (w) x 4” (h); 4 oz.
17.78 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 10.16 (h) cm; 113 gm
- Main compartment has a wide surface area for arranging tools, resulting in a more comfortable ride.
- Main compartment opens flat on the ground so you can arrange your tools and quickly see what you need. Makes it easy to pack up, too.
- Mini wallet is included for storing cash, keys, ID and stored in the back mesh pocket.
- Leather flap closes over the back mesh pocket.
- Front pocket play-through screen lets you do basic phone functions without taking out the iPhone XS Plus.
I'm using this to hold my iPhone with a Moment polarizing filter when I ride. Works just fine.
Fantastic item as ever from sfbags, love the attention to detail!
Cycling Ride Pouch
i've used this pouch for several hundred miles, and it is awesome. it solves a lot of life's (cycling) annoyances for me, and replaces several worn-out ziplock bags at the same time :)
- i have several bikes and tired of trying to figure out which saddle bag has a tube or co2 in it, so i just started carrying them in my jersey pocket. (baggy number one)
- it also has a small wallet to hold id, insurance card, credit card and cash (baggy number two
- AND it has a nice protective sleeve for my iphone. everything ends up in an elegant package that tidily fits in a jersey pocket.
- everything is organized and i can quit digging around in my pockets form something.
the only downside, is that the touchscreen doesn't work with the protective film on my iphone. this is not really a big deal, as i try to stay off the phone when i ride anyhoo.
Recently purchased the larger of the two cases. Have carried it on two short 25-mile) rides so far with temps of between high 50s to mid 60s. Main storage area contained a Park MT-1 Multi-tool; small glueless patch kit; one CO 2 cartridge; screw on CO2 inflater; one tire lever; and one tightly wrapped inner tube. Pocket in the main storage area contained a pair of nitrile gloves. Small removable pouch in the storage area under the flap contained old driver’s Id; two bills ($10 and $20); 1 small gauze; 1 small hand cleansing wipe; small pad for ball of the foot; and replacement ring for the CO inflater. Tight fit when all zipped up. A bit of a struggle sliding my iPhone XR (with a very thin translucent protective cover) in the phone storage area. Very tight fit. Phone was usable through the plastic cover. Noticed moisture build up on the plastic cover of the phone compartment after both rides. Next time I will turn the phone side of the case away from my body. Overall, quality construction. Appears to be durable. Snap in place zipper heads assure zippers stay in place. Not sure how durable the plastic cover will be over time. I would also be concerned about the phone’s protection in rain or wet conditions.
“Combining good looks, a nicely sealed see-through phone pocket, card slots, and enough volume to carry a good amount of equipment, the pouch is also well-built and reasonably priced.”
Rating: 4 stars (out of 4 stars possible)
“Gone are the days of zip-lock bags and old sunglasses carry sacks; the Ride Pouch allows you to house everything in one easy-to-grab caddy. It is simple, smart and effective.”
- Main compartment with self-locking zipper on three sides:
- Spare tube, tools, air cartridge, tire levers, patches, etc.
- Front transparent window pocket:
- custom-fit for the NEW! iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
- and other similarly-sized phones including the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10 Plus
- can also fit smaller-sized phones, but will have extra room
- Back mesh pocket:
- includes a water-resistant Mini Wallet for cash, card, ID, keys
- other items you need to get at quickly.
Note: Curious about the small bicycle pump you see in the video? It’s the Blackburn Mini Pump.