Cycling Ride Pouch
- Product Info
- What Fits
Follow Velominati Rule 31: "Spare tires, multi-tools, and repair kits should be stored in jersey pockets" with the Cycling Ride Pouch. Opens flat for mechanical fixes. Removable mini wallet fits in the back mesh pocket. Access your phone in the transparent front pocket without unzipping the pouch.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Black or brown premium leather border and flap with ballistic nylon body
- Gold liner in main compartment
- Premium YKK self-locking zipper
- Play-through plastic screen for phone compartment
Dimensions & Weight:
- 7 x 4 x 1 inches; 4 oz.
- Main compartment has a wide surface area for arranging tools for a more comfortable ride
- Main compartment opens flat on the ground so you can arrange your tools and quickly see what you need. Makes it easy to pack up, too.
- Mini wallet is included for storing cash, keys, ID and stored in the back mesh pocket
- Leather flap closes over the back mesh pocket
- Front pocket play-through screen lets you do basic phone functions without taking out the iPhone XS Plus
- Main compartment with self-locking zipper on three sides:
- Spare tube, tools, air cartridge, tire levers, patches, etc.
- Front transparent window pocket:
- custom-fit for the NEW! iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
- and other similarly-sized phones including the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10 Plus
- can also fit smaller-sized phones, but will have extra room
- Back mesh pocket:
- includes a water-resistant Mini Wallet for cash, card, ID, keys
- other items you need to get at quickly.
Note: Curious about the small bicycle pump you see in the video? It’s the Blackburn Mini Pump.
“Combining good looks, a nicely sealed see-through phone pocket, card slots, and enough volume to carry a good amount of equipment, the pouch is also well-built and reasonably priced.”
Rating: 4 stars (out of 4 stars possible)
“Gone are the days of zip-lock bags and old sunglasses carry sacks; the Ride Pouch allows you to house everything in one easy-to-grab caddy. It is simple, smart and effective.”
The Cycling Ride Pouch is a high quality, thoughtfully designed, and useful product. It allows me to carry my phone (in a case), flat repair supplies, and several other essentials comfortably in my back jersey pocket.
I finally figured it out. I was carrying stuff in my under seat bag that I never use. The Cycling Ride Pouch allows me to carry just what I need. It lightens the load considerably. Great for day to day riding!
Really like the way I can layout my tools and inner tube. Great pouch!
What are the Velominati Rules?
If cycling is a big part of your life, you may have heard of The Velominati, devoted and loyal disciples of the great sport of cycling. They seek out the highest mountains and roughest roads, using their legs to propel them. They refer to their shaved legs simply as “The Legs” and speak of distance in kilometers and measure sizes in centimeters on matter what country they are in. They are the Keepers of the Cog, and maintain the sacred text wherein lie the simple truths of cycling etiquette knows as The Rules. Rule #31: "Spare tires, multi-tools, and repair kits should be stored in jersey pockets.” The Cycling Ride Pouch was inspired by this Rule.
Doesn’t the back jersey pocket bulge out once you put in the tools, the phone, and other small pieces?
It could bulge out, but if you put all those pieces in the Cycling Ride Pouch it, the tools will lay flat over a wider surface area. The width of the pouch is 1 inch, and will keep all the contents compact, preventing the big bulge.
Who is ELEVEN vélo?
Based in Sydney, Australia, ELEVEN vélo is a small design studio specializing in the cycling sector and dedicated to the idea that each and every order is unique and specific to the owner. They craft bespoke superfine merino cycling wear for the discerning cyclist from the ground up.
What brand is the pump you used in the video?
We’ve had quite a few questions regarding this very small pump. Happy to say it’s the Blackburn Mini Pump. Enjoy your ride!
How do you suggest I clean the leather?
Actually, we suggest not doing anything. Part of the beauty of highly distressed leather develops as it gets used over time— with rain or getting bumped around. Leather conditioners will darken and alter the leather, maybe not something you desire. If at some point you want to condition the leather - we suggesting using Mink Oil. This will darken a bit at first - but will keep the leather very nice. You can also spread the oils around and smooth them out a bit with a hair dryer and your hand. Any leather discoloration or marks are straight from the actual hide itself; it's part of the character of the leather. That’s how you know it’s the real thing. Each hide has it own look; it's unique just like you. With naturally tanned leather, there's always going to be a bit of character on it that's hard to control. It's one of the reasons we like it so much, you'll always be getting a one-of-a-kind bag.
How do you suggest I clean the ballistic nylon?
The ballistic nylon is *very* durable and will take scrubbing with a stiff brush and mild soap. Blot with towels/rags and let the case dry out. This should have the case looking good as new.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.
The Cycling Ride Pouch is Perfect.
Cycling made easy with my pouch!