- Product Info
- What Fits
Goodbye overstuffed "George Castanza" wallet. The Victor slim leather wallet has space for bills and slots for cards, all held securely in place with a stretchy nylon strap. You'll barely know it's there.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Full-grain cowhide leather
Dimensions & Weight:
- 4.25" x 3.25" x 0.25" ; 1.1 oz.
- Elastic nylon band to secure wallet content
- Grizzly or Black full grain leather
- Main compartment securely holds cash
- Two side credit card pockets
- Ultrasuede lined main compartment keeps cash in place
The Victor Wallet keeps it slim form while holding a wad of cash and up to 10 credit cards.
Nice and slim. I hold 4 cards on each side without issue.
1. Very high quality as usual from SFBags
2. Smart with two credit card pockets
3. Like the strap a lot - feels safer
4. Not surly without credit cards but with two metal cards - perfect
1. Why put a label inside the front credit card pocket? Makes it harder to place the card in every time. There is already a label where the bills are.
2. I would appreciate a "secret" pocket somewhere to put in a spare $100 bill
I really like the Victor Wallet. I am into minimalist wallets and this work the best of the ones I have tried. The only negative is that with just a few weeks use the elastic has stretched out a bit. Not a lot but enough that it is no longer snug fitting.
Well made, of course. Not my first purchase. Well organized for my cards with easy access. I never hesitate to purchase from Gary when an item I need is available and fits my needs. Still using a MacBook Air pouch from 20 years ago.
How do you suggest I clean the leather?
Actually, we suggest not doing anything. Part of the beauty of highly distressed leather develops as it gets used over time— with rain or getting bumped around. Leather conditioners will darken and alter the leather, maybe not something you desire. If at some point you want to condition the leather - we suggesting using Mink Oil. This will darken a bit at first - but will keep the leather very nice. You can also spread the oils around and smooth them out a bit with a hair dryer and your hand. Any leather discoloration or marks are straight from the actual hide itself; it's part of the character of the leather. That’s how you know it’s the real thing. Each hide has it own look; it's unique just like you. With naturally tanned leather, there's always going to be a bit of character on it that's hard to control. It's one of the reasons we like it so much, you'll always be getting a one-of-a-kind bag.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.
First wallet that wife approves of.
Victor victory! Over bulging wallet!
BEST wallet EVER! Absolutely LOVE it!!