All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier ballistic nylon, or brown waxed canvas, or Italian Forza textile
- Full-grain leather accent
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Compact: 8.5” (l)x 2.5” (w) x 10.5” (h); 1.1 lbs.
- Tall (shown): 10” (l) x 2.5” (w) x 12.75” (h); 1.3 lbs.
21.59 (l) x 6.35 (w) x 26.67 (h) cm; 0.49 kg
Volume: 3.6 Liters
25.4 (l) x 6.35 (w) x 32.38 (h) cm; 0.58 kg
Volume: 5.2 Liters
- Full laptop or tablet compartment for protection.
- Secure splash-proof zippers keeps your gear dry.
- Front pocket design keeps bulky items from bulging out.
- Gold, water-resistant liner for better visibility of contents.
- Organizational pockets and key hook keep small items in place.
- Flush back pocket with passthrough for carry-on luggage handles.
- OPTIONAL: Martexin Original Wax can be used to touch-up and and freshen the wax on your bag.
The Zoom Crossbody is part of the Vertical Laptop Collection of bags.
I have carried the Bolt Crossbody for a while before getting the Zoom Crossbody. Let me compare them to give you a sense of why the Zoom is an even better bag. The biggest thing is that the Zoom is more flexible. I found that the Bolt was a little stiff which made it hard to pull open to look thru the contents in the main section. Not an issue with the Zoom. I also prefer the outside front zipper pocket on the Zoom to the flap pocket on the Bolt. More secure and easier to access. And the back pocket on the Zoom is open for quick storage and it allows for an oversized item, whereas the zipper back pocket on the Bolt did not. I find that the Zoom (I got the blue one) feels lighter and that the color stands out nicely. The Bolt has a designated leather grab handle on the back while the Zoom has a fabric one that is designed more as a way to slip it over the handle of a rolling suitcase, but I find it works as a grab handle as well. All in all this a very useful and attractive bag that I am certain will provide years of good service, or at least until the next great upgrade comes along!
I have had Waterfield bags over the years and have been impressed with their design and quality. Recently I purchased the Zoom Crossbody for daily use with my iPad Pro 12.9" with a case. It fits perfectly and securely in the bag with room for the other things I need to carry. The most impressive thing to me was my personal bag was actually constructed after I placed my order. So though it took a little longer to get, when it arrived I felt like it was personally designed for me. I chose the red forza material which is a beautiful and distinct color that is eye-catching!
OK. I have more Waterfield bags than I could ever use. I admit it. But they are all so good! The tall Crossbody laptop bag has already become my "daily carry" -- perfect for a stylish but minimalist commute. It holds a Macbook Pro, a couple of folders, and a professional journal or two with ease. As a bonus tip, Poppin's vertical folders are a great match here since they let you color code and pull your papers from the top without taking the folders out of your bag. Enjoy!
The SF Bags are consistently of excellent quality. I like that they are classic and streamlined. You cannot go wrong with any of their products. I tend to order the ballistic because it’s a bit lighter but I love the blue leather items!
Windows Central - December 9, 2020
“There's something to be said about a bag that won't fade, rip, or fall apart after five years. In a world of disposable accessories, it’s nice to see something that bucks that trend.”
- Compact: built-in sleeve fits devices up to 11” x 8”
- iPad Pro 11" with NEW Magic Keyboard
- reMarkable (paper tablet)
- Surface Go with Type Cover
- Tall: built-in sleeve fits devices up to 12.75" x 8.75”
- 13" MacBook Pro
- 13" Macbook Air
- iPad Pro 11" & 12.9” with NEW Magic Keyboard
- Surface Pro X
- Surface Pro 7 with Type Cover