All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Locally-manufactured textiles from Luna with water- and stain-repellent Nanotex finish
- Black ballistic nylon
- Waxed brown canvas
- Soft, cashmere-like liner
Weight & Dimensions:
- Switch Lite: 9" (l) x 1" (w) x 5" (h); 6 oz.
- Switch: 10" (l) x 1" (w) x 5.2"; 6.5 oz.
- Switch in Skull Case: 11" (l) x 1.25" (w) x 5.5" (h); 7 oz
22.86 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 12.7 (h) cm; 170 gm
25.40 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 10.66 cm; 184 gm
27.94 (l) x 2.54 (2) x 13.97 cm; 198 gm
- Exterior Luna Textiles are protected with water-resistant and stain-repellant Nanotex technology.
- Bottom grip is made of full grain premium leather for making it easy to remove the device.
- Interior is lined with ultra-plush liner to protect the Switch Lite and accessories.
- Smooth, case-length magnetic closure quietly secures contents
- Two interior pockets for holding games and accessories.
- Pocket placement protects console buttons from impact.
- Switch can remain inside the Slip Case while connected to an exterior device.
- Sized for the Switch, Switch with Skull Case, and Switch Lite.
- Optional carabiner or wrist loop sold separately.
- Optional 10-Game Card Holder sold separately.
This product was designed with customers who gave input from idea to production. See the process here.
Beautifully made and shipped super fast. Thanks!
High quality, well made and shipped to the UK in no time at all 👍
Awesome product! Really well crafted
As the father of a child with special needs, it had become painfully apparent that I needed a case that can give my Switch some protection while I am charging it. The Waterfield Slip Case for Switch serves this purpose probably the best out of anything I’ve seen. Its magnetic closure makes it easy for you to stick your Switch in it upside down and then plug in the charger before shutting the pouch to protect the console. There are two internal pockets for accessories and a decent amount of padding as well, so the slip case does a great job as a carry bag too, though I do still prefer the City Slicker as an EDC. The City Slicker holds more accessories, has more padding, and is a little easier to open, but the slip case has a lower profile and fits in larger bags more easily. All in all, the slip case is a pouch I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to protect their Switch while charging it, as well as anyone who wants a carry bag that is slimmer than the City Slicker.
I love it. It low key fits my regular switch too LOL
The Slip Case for the Switch has one main compartment with pockets designed to hold the Switch Lite, Switch with attached Joy-cons, and the Switch in a Skull case. A pocket can fit a 10-Game Card Holder and the charging cable.
- Size #1 fits the Switch with attached Joy-cons
- Size #2 fits the Switch in Skull Case
- Size #3 fits the Switch Lite
- Size #1 fits the Switch Lite in Skull Case