- Product Info
- What Fits
Tech Accessory Haven. No more searching through the depths of your bag for multiple tech accessories. The new Developer’s Gear Case protects both bulky and small items. Two layers of storage organize cords and cables on top and odd-size electronics — power bank, external battery, headphones, mouse — on the bottom. A sumptuous leather panel, a matching travel-sized leather mouse pad, and an innovative feature that facilitates in-case phone charging all set this case apart.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon
- Full grain leather accent
Weight & Dimensions:
- 9.75” x 6.75” x 3.25”, 0.75 lb.
- Zippers on three sides allow case to open like a book.
- Two interior compartments are separated by a padded middle divider.
- Upper slim compartment with size mesh pockets — two larger zippered and four smaller open-topped — organizes cords, dongles, and other small items.
- Gold lining behind mesh pockets makes items inside easy to spot.
- Deep, plushly-padded lower compartment stows bulky items — hard drive, mouse, portal charger, international power adapter, camera lens, etc.
- Stretch bands secure bulky items or lie flat making way for large items like headphones.
- Complimentary, travel-sized, leather mouse pad attaches to middle divider.
- Ultra-soft, padded front pocket holds quick-access items like iPhone and AirPods.
- Pass-through charging port allows wire to connect a smartphone in the front pocket to a charging battery when stored inside case.
- YKK waterproof zippers repel moisture.
- Carrying options: two quick-grab handles or select an optional strap.
- Pen/Stylus holder keeps these handy.
- Two levels of mesh pocket neatly organize smaller cords and adapters.
- Well padded deep main compartment with elastic ties downs secure bulkier items.
- Full grain leather front panel develops a beautiful patina.
- Can use on it’s own or insert in one of our bags such as the Tech Rolltop Backpack, Air Porter Carry-on, or Atlas Holdall.
The Developer’s Gear Case is designed for those who take their gear and electronics with them everywhere they go. The pocket-storage system keeps everything organized, quickly accessible, and flexible enough to hold slim or bulky devices.
These are examples of items that can fit in the Developer’s Gear Case:
- Cables and cords: short or long; thick or thin
- Power bricks
- Dongles and adapters
- External hard Drive
- Extra battery packs
- Camera and Lens
- The Developer’s Gear Case can be inserted into other bags, like our Backpacks, Briefcases, Messenger Bags, and Holdall Bags