- Product Info
- What Fits
The Developer’s Gear Case organizes bulky and small accessories in one compact case. Two layers organize cords and cables on top and odd-sized items plus an included leather mobile mousepad on the bottom.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon
- Full grain leather accent
Weight & Dimensions:
- 9.75” x 6.75” x 3.25”, 0.75 lb.
- Zippers on three sides allow case to open like a book.
- Two interior compartments are separated by a padded middle divider.
- Upper slim compartment with size mesh pockets — two larger zippered and four smaller open-topped — organizes cords, dongles, and other small items.
- Gold lining behind mesh pockets makes items inside easy to spot.
- Deep, plushly-padded lower compartment stows bulky items — hard drive, mouse, portal charger, international power adapter, camera lens, etc.
- Stretch bands secure bulky items or lie flat making way for large items like headphones.
- Complimentary, travel-sized, leather mouse pad attaches to middle divider.
- Ultra-soft, padded front pocket holds quick-access items like iPhone and AirPods.
- Pass-through charging port allows wire to connect a smartphone in the front pocket to a charging battery when stored inside case.
- YKK waterproof zippers repel moisture.
- Carrying options: two quick-grab handles or select an optional strap.
- Pen/Stylus holder keeps these handy.
- Two levels of mesh pocket neatly organize smaller cords and adapters.
- Well padded deep main compartment with elastic ties downs secure bulkier items.
- Full grain leather front panel develops a beautiful patina.
- Can use on it’s own or insert in one of our bags such as the Tech Rolltop Backpack, Air Porter Carry-on, or Atlas Holdall.
The Developer’s Gear Case is designed for those who take their gear and electronics with them everywhere they go. The pocket-storage system keeps everything organized, quickly accessible, and flexible enough to hold slim or bulky devices.
These are examples of items that can fit in the Developer’s Gear Case:
- Cables and cords: short or long; thick or thin
- Power bricks
- Dongles and adapters
- External hard Drive
- Extra battery packs
- Camera and Lens
- The Developer’s Gear Case can be inserted into other bags, like our Backpacks, Briefcases, Messenger Bags, and Holdall Bags
Gear Diary - July 27, 2019
“As is always true with Waterfield products, the Developer’s Gear Case is made from the best materials, and its fit and finish is perfect.”
Cult of Mac - July 30, 2019
“But have faith, for the inside of the case will deliver you from the hell of tangled cords. And it will end the searches for the smaller tech accessories that are constantly lost in your backpack or shoulder bag.”
Nerd Techy - July 3, 2019
“So if you’re looking for a gorgeous and generally well-made leather bag, the WaterField Designs Developers’ Gear Case just might do the trick.”
The depth of this case accommodates multiple charging bricks and the mesh pockets help keep various cables, ear phones and accessories organized.
I love my gear case! I bought it predominantly for when we travel- all the power bricks, cords and adapters for our devices will now go in this bag rather than being scattered throughout our luggage or zipped in with toothpaste. The bag itself is attractive and I love the different sections, zippers and pouches it has. Very happy with my purchase! Recently, I went through our travel bags to retrieve all our travel tech to put into this new bag and it fits fine with room to spare.
A bit bulkier than anticipated but holds so much gear!