All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 15 oz. waxed canvas specially-coated with Martexin™ water-repellent wax
- 15 oz. natural canvas with water-repellent coating (Natural Color only)
- Full grain leather
- More details here
Weight & Dimensions:
- 13"L x 5" W x 14.75" H; 1.5 lbs.
- 33.02 L x 13.97 W x 37.46 H cm; 0.68 kg
- Volume: 15.7 Liters
- 16.5"L x 8.5" W x 15" H; 2 lbs.
- 41.91 L x 21.59 W x 38.1 H cm; 0.907 kg
- Volume: 34.5 Liters
- Two sizes accommodate varied uses.
- Two interior pockets hold small items.
- Full grain leather accents adorn the bag.
- Flat side seams keep the interior clean and open.
- Made of heavy-duty 15-oz. waxed canvas that repels water.
- Streamlined design keeps the bag lightweight and comfortable.
- An interior bottom leather panel keeps the tote from sagging when full.
- The Natural color is not waxed; it is coated with a but has a water repellent.
- Leather-wrapped handles provide a comfortable grip and don't dig into shoulders.
- 11-inch drop handles won't drag on the ground and are long enough to carry over a shoulder.
- OPTIONAL: Martexin Original Wax can be used to touch-up and and refresh the wax on your bag.
High quality, roomy tote that is perfect for work. Beautiful canvas with perfect leather accents. Looking forward to using this bag for years to come!
I ordered the large in navy for my mom and it’s absolutely perfect. The canvas is sturdy and the leather accents are as beautiful as they are practical. I can’t wait to give this gift and will probably order the green for myself!
Always a pleasure ordering from WaterField!
Outbound Canvas Tote
As with all the bags and storage pouches I have purchased over a number of years the quality of this Tote is excellent. That is why I keep ordering these products. I like the touches of pockets and holders in just the right place. I recommend all their products. I was also pleasantly surprised at how quickly it reached Australia and I like that you give metric dimensions, something I recommended
The Outbound Canvas Tote is a very solid, good quality addition to the tote genre. I really like the leather accents and the panel on the bottom of that bag, which add durability and make the bag a go-to for any quick outing, including grocery shopping in my case. I think that the bag could benefit from a few optional add-ons that would increase functionality - I’m thinking of adding D-rings and having a waterproof zipper on the top that closes the bag when not in use. Aside from that the bag is great and I’d certainly recommend it to anyone looking for a canvas tote.
The rugged-looking Outbound Canvas Tote is generously sized to hold a variety of items. Heavy duty waxed canvas and full grain leather keep the Tote durable for the long haul.
- Great for daily errands or casual outings.
- About as tall and wide as a paper grocery bag.
- Haul your binders, books and file folders vertically.
- The roomy interior and sturdy materials make the Large a good utility bag.
- Ideal size for laundry, sports equipment, camping gear, a set of clothes, or your occasional odd-sized item.
- Great for day trips to the beach, picnics, or leisurely weekend getaways.