All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Black or brown premium leather border and flap with ballistic nylon body
- Gold liner in main compartment
- Premium YKK self-locking zipper
- Play-through plastic screen for phone compartment
Dimensions & Weight:
- 7 x 4 x 1 inches; 4 oz.
- Main compartment has a wide surface area for arranging tools, resulting in a more comfortable ride.
- Main compartment opens flat on the ground so you can arrange your tools and quickly see what you need. Makes it easy to pack up, too.
- Mini wallet is included for storing cash, keys, ID and stored in the back mesh pocket.
- Leather flap closes over the back mesh pocket.
- Front pocket play-through screen lets you do basic phone functions without taking out the iPhone XS Plus.
I got one back when iPhones got too big to fit in the Finn wallet with the clear panel. I don't cycle but I use mine when I play golf. It's great. Holds everything you can't keep in your pockets and is durable enough to protect everything while bouncing around a golf cart. I just got the black one as a gift for a friend who always admires mine. I'm sure it's great for cycling too, but it really can't be beat for golf. Or the beach. Waterfield makes the best cases and bags you can buy. Bar none. And their Customer Service is top notch too.
I looked for a bag that would not corrode zippers since I have what I call “toxic sweat” and the zippers on this bag is great. I am a cheapskate and bargain hunter so for me to splurge on this item was not normal. I’m very satisfied how it fits in my jersey and how it fits all my belongings. I carry 2tubes/2CO2s/lever/phone/money/tire boot/valve extender/multi tool and it is all packed neatly. It does take up your whole jersey pocket so do not attempt to place anything else. Also I will say I did use leather oil to waterproof the sude like leather so it does NOT absorb my sweat and that really helped. You will be glad you spent your money on this jersey wallet for years.
Used to have a small bag under my seat that carried my basic tools and carried a spare inner tube and CO2 pump in my mack pocket. Now I carry all of those in the case which fits perfectly in my middle back pocket. I don't keep my phone in the sleeve as the fit is tight with thew tools but that's OK as I can put it in my other pocket. Small drawback, my back gets really sweaty with the case in the back pocket - I put a paper towel in between to reduce that feeling. Overall a great buy - bike is cleaner without the bag and I just grab the case and go when I go ride.
The product is made with high quality materials. It fills all my needs and then some.
It really good n comfortable for ride. Just as addition. If it can be engraved with buyer name n waterproof be better
“Combining good looks, a nicely sealed see-through phone pocket, card slots, and enough volume to carry a good amount of equipment, the pouch is also well-built and reasonably priced.”
Rating: 4 stars (out of 4 stars possible)
“Gone are the days of zip-lock bags and old sunglasses carry sacks; the Ride Pouch allows you to house everything in one easy-to-grab caddy. It is simple, smart and effective.”
- Main compartment with self-locking zipper on three sides:
- Spare tube, tools, air cartridge, tire levers, patches, etc.
- Front transparent window pocket:
- custom-fit for the NEW! iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
- and other similarly-sized phones including the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10 Plus
- can also fit smaller-sized phones, but will have extra room
- Back mesh pocket:
- includes a water-resistant Mini Wallet for cash, card, ID, keys
- other items you need to get at quickly.
Note: Curious about the small bicycle pump you see in the video? It’s the Blackburn Mini Pump.