All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black ballistic nylon or brown waxed canvas
- Full-grain leather accents
Dimensions & Weight:
- Sutter Slim Backpack: 11.25” (l) x 3.75” (w) x 15.5” (h); 2.2 lbs.
28.57 (l) x 9.52 (w) x 39.37 (h) cm; 1.0 kg
Volume: 11 Liters
- Clean, streamlined profile keeps the Slim Backpack compact even when full.
- Comfortable, modern fit.
- Slim profile is ideal for commuting in crowded spaces.
- Lightweight and compact with efficient use of space.
- Premium full-grain leather panel is pleated to help control bulge and maintain the sleek look.
- Two external pockets offer easy access from the top or sides.
- Pockets are evenly spaced to balance the load and distribute contents.
- Leather handle for comfortable grab and go.
- Interior gold liner increases visibility.
- Padded compartments for a laptop and tablet are on one side; organizational pockets on the other.
- Rear mesh padding for breathability and comfort. Lower panel slips over carry-on handles for easy travel.
- Ergonomic, padded shoulder straps.
- Stiffened bottom and side panels eliminate sagging and help keep the backpack upright when set down.
- Compliments any professional or casual wardrobe.
Sutter Slim Backpack
I’m happy. Although not inexpensive, you can see and feel the quality. I’ve had it a week and I like how the leather has picked up ‘witness’ marks. I was a little apprehensive I could live with a ‘slim’ bag but I had no trouble stashing and organizing all my daily carry stuff. And it still does look sleek.
This bag is a WINNER! By far the best tech bag I’ve ever owned. I've gotten so many compliments on the bag. I love it.
Spent a lot of time searching for the perfect backpack. I didn't want a big backpack for my city commuting needs and found the Sutter Slim backpack after numerous forum searches. It's about the size of a normal briefcase/laptop bag but obviously in a backpack style. You can fit a laptop, and or ipad in the two padded sleeves with ample room int he main compartment for a small umbrella and a bagged lunch, etc. The two front pockets allow for storage of keys, phone, wallet, etc. If you're looking for a smaller backpack for your commuting needs this bag doesn't disappoint.
Macworld - February 6, 2019
"As I’ve said about other WaterField products, it’s as smartly designed as anything that comes out of Cupertino, and that makes it a perfect companion for any collection of portable Apple gear."
The compact Sutter Slim Laptop Backpack is sized to hold a day’s work and tech gear. There are two easy-access front pockets to separate electronic gear from personal items. Inside are two padded compartments for protecting a laptop or tablet.
- The built-in Tablet Padded Sleeve fits devices up to 12" x 8.75", including:
- iPad Pro (11" & 12.9”) with Smart Keyboard Folio
- Surface Pro X, Pro 7, Go with Type Cover
- Pixel Slate
- The built-in Laptop Padded Sleeve fits devices up to 14.25” x 10", including:
- 16" MacBook Pro
- Surface Book 2 (13.5" & 15")
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5" & 15")
- Dell XPS 15
- Lenovo X1 Carbon