Outback Solo Case for MacBook, iPad Pro, and Surface Pro
Fits the iPad Pro, MacBook, Surface Pro 6
- Product Info
- What Fits
Slim profile. This, lightweight, compact Outback Solo has a wide front pocket to accommodate a range of accessories. The main compartment is sized to fit the Surface Book 2 13.5-inch and 15-inch, MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, and the 11" and 12.9" iPad Pro with Smart Keyboard Folio.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- High-grade, shock absorbent neoprene interior
- Long-lasting, waxed canvas exterior
- Premium, full-grain leather flap
Dimensions & Weight:
- #30 - iPad Pro 12.9” Face I.D. w/ Smart Keyboard Folio: 12.5" x 9"; 1.15 lbs.
- #28 - iPad Pro 11” Face I.D. w/ Smart Keyboard Folio: 11" x 7.75; 1.05 lbs.
- #40 - 13” MacBook Air Retina; 12.75" x 9.25", 1.20 lbs.
- #39 - 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar: 14.5" x 10.5", 1.45 lbs.
- #38 - 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar: 12.75" x 9.25", 1.20 lbs.
- #37 - 12" MacBook: 11.75" x 8.5", .85 lbs
- #14 - Surface Book 2 (15”): 15” x 10.25”, 1.8 lbs.
- #16 - Surface Book 2 (13.5”): 13.25" x 10.5", 1.7 lbs
- #20 - Surface Pro 6: 12.5” x 8.5”, 1.3 lbs.
- Magnetic closure
- Compact, lightweight, thin profile
- Exterior pocket for power adapter, phone, wallet and other quick-access items
- Premium full-grain leather flap
- Includes removable shoulder strap
- Rear pocket for additional easy-access storage
- Pull tab at the bottom to easily slide the Surface in our out
The Outback Solo is custom-fit for:
The front pocket has a built-in pocket for the Surface Pen or Apple Pencil 2, as well as a iPhone XS. It can fit the power supply, cords, and other small items.The back pocket can fit documents and other items.
Tools & Toys - August 1, 2017
"For the first time, I’m genuinely excited about the bag I’m carrying. I have what I need, and a minimal messenger silhouette to match. If the concept of a minimal daily carry — that gives constant little reminders of how special it is — appeals to you, I strongly recommend the Outback Solo by WaterField."
This thing reeks with quality and craftsmanship...it’s my second Waterfield bag and won’t be my last.
Very very fast delivery 📦 and I’m in England .
Bag 💼 is also excellent quality .
Great to travel nice and light with a wonderfully, accurately sized device slot and room for pens, wallet, earbuds or -pods, ... even a power supply and chord. But this design incentivizes one to travel as light as you can. A good idea!
Works perfect for me.
This was exactly what I was looking for. I am a Contractor and meet with clients to for Project walks. I wanted something that held just what I needed for the walk. This bag is just right allows me to have the essentials and still have Client Interaction
Is the bag water resistant?
The waxed canvas and leather are both water resistant and should keep the device inside dry should you find yourself without an umbrella in the rain. However, we do not recommend taking your Outback Solo for a swim.
Does the flap open up on its own?
The magnetic closure keeps the flap securely fastened on the outer front of your bag.
What else can I carry in the Solo?
The Solo was designed to transport just the essentials— the device, power, a phone and wallet. However, people have put a small tablet in one of the pockets. In a pinch, this can also be used as a handsome general purpose carry-all if the device is taken out.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.
"I’m moving from a 1 to a 10 on the style scale. It’s a beautiful bag."
Sleevecase was for backpack. Now solo.
Outback Solo Bag serving while Deployed
Outback Solo - Shiek, Lightweight