All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Rugged, black ballistic nylon
- Luna® textile coated with water-resistant Nanotex® technology
- Impact-resistant compression foam
Dimensions & Weight:
- Surface Pro X: 12.75" x 9.5"; 8 oz.
- Surface Pro 7: 12.5" x 9.5"; 5.5 oz.
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5"): 13.25" x 10"; 8.5 oz.
- Surface Laptop 3 (15"): 14.5" x 11"; 12 oz
- Surface Book 2 (13.5"): 13.5" x 10.5"; 9 oz.
- Surface Book 2 (15"): 15" x 11"; 11 oz.
- Surface Go: 11" x 8.25"; 5 oz.
32.38 x 24.13 cm; 226 gm
31.75 x 24.13 cm; 155 gm
33.65 x 25.40 cm; 240 gm
36.83 z 27.94 cm; 340 gm
34.29 x 26.67 cm; 255 gm
38.10 x 27.94 cm; 311 gm
27.94 x 20.95 cm; 142 gm
- Extremely lightweight and compact.
- Interior is lined with soft material reinforced with foam.
- Elastic top band to secure laptop.
- Rear zipper-closing mesh pocket for accessories.
- Dedicated back slot for Surface Pen (Vertical orientation ONLY).
- TSA-checkpoint friendly no need to take Surface Pro out of the Dash Sleeve.
This is my fourth product from SF Bags and the quality remains amazing. Nowhere else you find thoughtful design, premium materials, and great craftmanship all in one package. SF Bags products always deliver. The dash sleeve for a MS Surface Pro fits perfect for the Surface and Type Cover. The locking zippered pocket is great with the compartment for the pen.
This is exactly what I was looking for in a sleeve for my Surface Book. Basically, I wanted as sleeve for my small-ish messenger bag that has no laptop compartment, but I wanted one that I could easily take my computer out of with it still in the bag. The Surface Book fits snugly but it's too tight, and the elastic strap over the top is nice for when I want to carry out around in just the sleeve. The inside has a very nice lining, and I like the overall look of it (I got it in blue). It's not cheap, as sleeves go, but seems like it's nicer than similarly priced sleeves.
Great fit, just what I needed. Arrived quickly. Excellent Service
This my 3rd Dash Sleeve, I have one for my Surface Pro, Macbook Pro and now, Surface Go. Lightweight and gives good protection.
As always material and fit is perfect. I wish it was a smooth curve cut at both bottom edge if it was possible to do
Windows Central -January 29, 2017
“There are some specific usage scenarios that the Dash Sleeve fits well, and it's a great option to have if you travel a lot with the Surface Book or Pro 4 and are looking for protection. WaterField Designs is a company that stands behind its products, and I recommend the Dash Sleeve.”
O'Grady's PowerPage - October 26, 2015
“Once again Waterfield doesn’t disappoint. Dash is an excellent sleeve to protect your 12-, 13-, and 15-inch MacBook in style.”
Apple World Today - June 12, 2015
“Gary Waterfield and his team at Waterfield Designs do amazing work, and I've been happy with every one of the products that I've tested. The Dash Sleeve is no exception to the rule. I know it's well-constructed and will last longer than I'll probably keep my MacBook... after which time it will be used to protect some future Apple device.”
Apple World Today Rating (Out Of 5 Stars):
The Dash Sleeve is custom-fit for the Surface Pro 7 and Surface Pro X with Type Cover. Any additional protective case on your Surface Pro 7 and Surface Pro X will be a poor fit inside the Dash.:
- Surface Pro X w/ Type Cover
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5")
- Surface Laptop 3 (15")
- Surface Pro 7 w/ Type Cover
- Surface Pro w/ Type Cover
- Surface Pro 3/4 w/ Type Cover
- Surface Book 2 (13.5")
- Surface Book 2 (15")
- Surface Go