- Product Info
- What Fits
Size Matters. Made to fit the Surface Book 2, the Surface Pro 6, and the Surface Laptop 2 the SleeveCase leaves little wiggle room so the devices stay securely in place for better protection. Add a strap and use on its own, or insert into bigger bags. Optional PiggyBack for carrying mouse, power, cables, cords, etc.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- High-grade neoprene interior
- Long-lasting, durable ballistic nylon or waxed canvas exterior
- Premium full-grain leather accent or perforated black ballistic
Exterior Dimensions & Weight:
- Surface Pro 6: 12.5” x 8.5”; 0.85 lbs.
- Surface Book 2 (15”): 14.5" x 10.25”; 1.25 lbs.
- Surface Book 2 (13.5”): 13.5” x 9.75”; 1.15 lbs.
- Surface Laptop 2: 13.25” x 9.5”; 1.05 lbs.
- Surface Go: 11”x 7.5”; 0.75 lbs.
- Lightly padded flap
- Angled pocket in the back
- Clip your Surface Pen to the rear pocket or slide securely through rear flap loop
- Shock-absorbent neoprene interior
- Vertical or horizontal orientation
- Optional Piggyback for additional storage
- Optional Suspensions strap with non-slip shoulder pad
- TSA-checkpoint friendly (no need to take Surface out of SleeveCase)
The Surface SleeveCase is custom-fit for:
- Surface Laptop 2
- Surface Laptop
- Surface Book 2 (13.5 Inch)
- Surface Book with Performance Base
- Surface Book 2 (15 Inch)
- Surface Pro 6 with Type Cover
- Surface Pro with Type Cover
- Surface Pro 4 with Type Cover
- Surface Pro 3 with Type Cover
- Surface Go with Type Cover
Love the design, look and quality. It's a perfect small light bag for my Surface go.
I am a very satisfied first time customer . The product is of the highest quality, rugged with an old school fill to it offering great protection for an expensive notebook.
Love all of your cases! Thanks!
It's made with high qwlity materials and crafted well it holds my surface pro 4 pc tab hybrid well.
My family and I have bought half a dozen or so waterfield bags/cases through the years, and every single one has had the best materials, workmanship, design, fit and finish that you could ask for, and this sleevecase for my surface is no exception. The canvas is wonderful, the leather accents feel terrific to the touch, and the bag feels nice and padded to protect my surface. There is one glaring flaw, and that's the insert for the surface pen. It isn't nearly snug enough, and there is no mechanism or feature to keep the pen secure in it. The pen itself is very smooth, which leads to the pen falling out of the case nearly every single time I open the case. I normally wouldn't ding a product so hard for something like this, but I really feel that the case should do a better job of keeping a $100 stylus more secure. I am certain that I'll open this case on a flight and lose my pen one of these days. Great product, but the pen holder is a bummer.
Is this case TSA friendly?
Yes, this case is TSA friendly. Your laptop case is a designated laptop-only case that you can lay flat on the X-ray belt.
Can I store the Surface Book with keyboard attached?
No problem there. It's a smaller footprint, so the fit will be less snug.
Should I get a horizontal or vertical SleeveCase?
Typically, it's best to match the orientation of the bag you will store the Sleeve inside, so vertical for a backpack and horizontal for a messenger.
What does D-rings only mean?
D-rings are the metal hardware sewn to the SleeveCase for the optional strap to attach to. If you already own a strap or want to leave the option to add a strap later, you can purchase the D-ring hardware only. If you opt for the suspension strap, the D-rings are included.
What is the loop on the bottom of the SleeveCase?
The loop is to hold on to when removing your laptop - rather than squeezing the SleeveCase and device inside that you are trying to remove - the finger hold makes this work better.
I need more storage than the rear pocket offers. What should I do?
The Piggyback comfortably stores your power supply, mouse, hard drive, or phone. Hook the piggyback onto your SleeveCase (D-rings required) when you need the storage and un-hook when you don't.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.