All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon or Waxed Canvas
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Small: 7.25” (l) x 1” (w) x 4.3” (h); 3.1 oz.
- Medium: 10” (l) x 1” (w)x 5.3" (h); 4.4 oz.
- Large: 11.5” (l) x 1” (w) x 6.2” (h); 5.5 oz.
18.41 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 10.92 (h) cm; 88 gm
25.4 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 13.46 (h) cm; 125 gm
29.21 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 15.74 (h) cm; 155 gm
- Waxed canvas or ballistic nylon material for sturdy protection.
- Internal gold lining for easy visibility.
- Self-locking YKK zipper prevents accidental openings.
- Three-quarter zipper opening for super easy access.
- Internal pockets neatly separate items.
- Maintains a compact profile even when full.
- Insert into bigger bags, backpacks, briefcases, etc.
Per usual, the Team at WaterField Designs Delivers on the Quality of Their Product and the Level of Their Customer Service! The Product is Built to Last and Appeasing. Thank You for being true to Your word in Meeting the Needs of Your Customers.
As described and perfect, as usual.
Beautiful design and plenty of functionality.
So I sit down at my first in person meeting in a year and my neighbor praises my new gear pouch. Besides that pleasant experience I find it so useful for many different Waterfield bags. Perfect for an Apple Pencil, cords and an adapter or two.
high quality, wears like iron and made here….can’t beat it
Pack Hacker - February 25, 2020
“While the WaterField Designs Gear Pouches can start to look lumpy when full, their durability, versatility, and interior organization should treat you well.”
ITProToday - March 8, 2016
“Just like every bag Waterfield manufactures, the quality is amazing from the construction to the material.”
The Gear Pouch is available in three sizes, see the Specifications tab to find the size that will best meet your needs.