All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon or Waxed Canvas
Weight & Dimensions:
- Tech Pocket: 7.5" (l) x 4.75" (h); 4.3 oz.
- Tech Pocket Plus: 10.5" L x 7.5" H; 7.5 oz.
19.05 L x 12.06 H cm; 122 gm
26.67 L x 19.05 H cm; 212 gm
- Functions as an extra pocket for holding items your pockets can’t.
- Convenient magnetic closure.
- Holds and protects small electronics.
- Compact, lightweight design conveniently fits in the palm of your hand.
- Easy-access front pocket with self-locking zipper stores frequently-used items.
- Soft, plush cashmere-like lining keeps small items from bumping into each other.
- Two loops for attaching carabiners or shoulder straps.
- Fits inside many bags.
- Very soft to hold.
- Optional Wrist Loop.
This product was designed with customers who gave input from idea to production. See the process here.
Room for my iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods. The interior is lined with a non scratching fabric. The magnetic closure allows for easy access. Beautiful as well.
Not much to add that has not already been in the other reviews.
This is the 3rd WaterField case I have purchased with a magnetic closure. I love them all. The magnetic openings are faster to open, quiet, and secure. Like everything I have purchased from WaterField the case is well made and has high quality materials.
I love this pouch, especially the magnetic closure which is so easy to use. It also holds a surprising amount. I use it for my Apogee Jam and guitar & headphone cables. This item isn’t my first Waterfield purchase, and it won’t be the last
- great designs and top quality.
The Tech Pocket was designed to be an extra pocket –– a pocket to hold small tech accessories like earbuds, dongles, adapters, Apple Pencil 2, Surface Pen, SD cards, and the like. It can also be used to hold personal items that require some protection in a plush, cushy interior.
The Tech Pocket is one of the products from the Next Generation Gear Case community design project.