All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon or Waxed Canvas
- More details here
Weight & Dimensions:
- Tech Pocket: 7.5" (l) x 4.75" (h); 4.3 oz.
- Tech Pocket Plus: 10.5" L x 7.5" H; 7.5 oz.
19.05 L x 12.06 H cm; 122 gm
26.67 L x 19.05 H cm; 212 gm
- Very soft to hold.
- Fits inside many bags.
- Convenient magnetic closure.
- Holds and protects small electronics.
- Two loops for attaching carabiners or shoulder straps.
- Functions as an extra pocket for holding items your pockets can’t.
- Compact, lightweight design conveniently fits in the palm of your hand.
- Easy-access front pocket with self-locking zipper stores frequently-used items.
- Soft, plush cashmere-like lining keeps small items from bumping into each other.
- Optional Wrist Loop.
This product was designed with customers who gave input from idea to production. See the process here.
The best thing I always knew I needed but didn’t know what it was. Love the snap closure amd the plush interior. Cords, blocks, thumb drive and my gps running watch. Always ready. Looks great with my messenger bag! Love it
Best gear pouch I own(look at my purchase history,I have many). The magnetic closer is amazing. This is used primarily for EDC(car key fob,house keys, gate opener,Ridge Wallet,Covid Key thingie, Galaxy Buds Live and a tin of solid fragrance. It's velvety goodness inside is the perfect amount of soft protection. It's really about the closing mechanism,it has a very satisfying snap thats secure enough that I don't feel like I need to worry about it inadvertently opening. This things,dope.
As a return user I expected quality from this pouch and my expectation were exceeded. Highly recommended. I use this pouch either to store a lot of a cables and kindle or I used it to store my iPad mini (with case) when traveling.
The tech pocket is the fourth item I have purchased from Waterfields, and I love it. Originally, I got it to keep my tech gear organized on my desk. Instead, I have started using it as a clutch purse when I go put. It holds my wallet, phone, Kindle, AirPods, mask, small container of hand sanitizer, and keys. The only thing it lacks is a key fob so I can be sure my keys won’t fall out. In fact, almost all of Waterfield’s products could be improved by adding a key fob.
The Tech Pocket was designed to be an extra pocket –– a pocket to hold small tech accessories like earbuds, dongles, adapters, Apple Pencil 2, Surface Pen, SD cards, and the like. It can also be used to hold personal items that require some protection in a plush, cushy interior. The Tech Pocket can be inserted into other bags, like our Backpacks, Briefcases, Messenger Bags, and Holdall Bags.
The Tech Pocket is one of the products from the Next Generation Gear Case community design project.
Customer-vetted Devices - Customer Reviews:
- Surface Duo fits in Tech Pocket