All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Black ballistic or brown waxed canvas
- Full-grain leather accent
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Compact: 10.375” (l) x 3.75" (w) x 13.25" (h); 1.5 lbs. (ballistic), 1.8 lbs. (canvas)
- Full: 11.75” (l) x 3.75” (w) x 15” (h); 1.8 lbs. (ballistic), 2.2 lbs (canvas)
26.35 (l) x 9.52 (w) x 33.65 (h) cm; 0.68 kg (ballistic), 0.82 kg (canvas)
Volume: 8.4 Liters
29.84 (l) x 9.52 (w) x 38.1 (h) cm; 0.82 kg (ballistic), 0.99 kg (canvas)
Volume: 10.8 Liters
- Vertical design distributes the weight.
- Can be worn as a crossbody or vertical brief.
- Comfortable double handles for using as a brief.
- Two sizes to fit most laptops up to Apple's 16" MacBook.
- WaterField's standard gold liner provides easy visibility.
- Front pocket design keeps bulky items from bulging out.
- Organizational pockets and key hook keep small items in place.
- Two fully-padded compartments keep laptop and tablet protected.
- Flush back pocket with passthrough for carry-on luggage handles.
- Removable, adjustable Supreme Suspension Strap is included for over-the-shoulder wear.
- OPTIONAL: Martexin Original Wax can be used to touch-up and and freshen the wax on your bag.
(I got the full size).
After using the bag almost daily roughly the last month, I can say without a doubt that this is simply the best tech storage solution of any kind that I’ve ever purchased. The vertical design is especially convenient in crowded areas and tight spaces while also being easier on the back. It’s very spacious, the quality is unreal, and it just looks damn good! Can’t go wrong with Waterfield.
As if it needs to be said...but...this is another awesome bag from Waterfield. It has plenty of pockets for organization; it is extremely well made; it looks amazing. I can't think of anything bad to say about it.
The bag comfortably fits my laptop, work papers, headphones, lunch & some stationary - yet somehow it still looks sleek. I like that it has both a shoulder strap and handles - it is comfortable to carry. I purchased the full size bag and I can confirm that it easily fits the Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 laptop.
I love the style and design of these bags. Everything it the finest quality. Don’t balk at the price, it is worth it.
Beautiful and rugged, great quality, very functional, just about the right size for my EDC, including IFAK, water bottle, sun glasses, iPad pro and the usual small stuff.
MacSparky - December 7, 2020
“The Hitch Crossbody bag is the first vertical bag I’ve used in a long time, and I forgot how much I like them.”
GeekDad - August 3, 2020
“What has been so impressive about this bag the sheer amount of stuff you can stuff into it.”
iMore - July 10, 2020
“The Hitch Crossbody from Waterfield Designs is slim but will still hold all of your mobile essentials, and then some.”
The Hitch Crossbody Laptop Brief has two padded compartments for a laptop and tablet. The following devices can fit in these pockets:
- The Compact Size built-in padded pockets can fit devices up to 13" x 8.4”, like:
- 13" MacBook Pro
- 13" MacBook Air
- 12.9” iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard
- 11" iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard
- 11" iPad Air with Magic Keyboard
- Surface Pro X, Pro 7 with Type Cover
- Pixel Slate
- The Full Size built-in padded pockets can fit devices up to 14.25" x 10":
- 16" MacBook Pro
- Surface Book 3 (13.5")
- Surface Laptop 4 & 3 (13.5")
- Customer-vetted Devices - From Customer Reviews:
- 14” Lenovo thinkpad fits in Full Size (Sinan O., Virginia, USA)