NEW! Marqui Crossbody Pouch
- Product Info
- What Fits
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 denier black ballistic nylon or waxed canvas
- Five full-grain leather accent colors
Weight & Dimensions:
- 8 x 5.5 x 1.25 inches; 6.5 oz
- Adjustable strap is 48 inches fully extended
- YKK self-locking zippers
- Premium, full-grain leather on rugged ballistic nylon created an uncluttered, aimless look to compliment any wardrobe.
- Front pocket holds smartphone and other quick-access items and is secured with a smooth, splash-proof YKK zipper.
- Self-locking YKK zipper secures the main compartment and hides under the bag’s lip.
- Two interior open-topped pockets help organize necessities.
- Gold, rip-stop liner lights up the interior of both compartments making contents easy to locate.
- Two small exterior loops on either side can hook to carabiners to hold AirPods, a utility tool, etc.
- Angled, adjustable strap keeps bag comfortably flat against the chest, hip, or back.
- Metal cam lock with attractive leather pull-tab easily tightens/loosens the strap.
- Rear open pocket is ideal for stashing receipts, ticket stubs and other papers.
- Handcrafted in San Francisco.
The Marqui carries your phone, wallet, keys, and other essentials.
Great pouch! I can’t wait to take to Europe!
I bought this for my upcoming vacation to Florida so I have not used it yet. I plan to put my iPhone, my wallet and anything else in my pockets in it in order to fly through security at the airport. Heck, I may never "stuff my pockets" ever again. It seems the perfect bag to do just that!
As always, quality and function is exceptional. This is going to be perfect for airport travel documents without looking like a complete dork.
It is too short in height by about 2 inches. It will join the other 2 dz. bags In my never use bin
I’ve been carrying a pouch/bag for 25 years. First was a hand pouch (2) from Tumi, then msg bags from you (no flap lock), then Coach (OK), then Tumi (best), now back to your pouch with a strap. I like it for size ( don’t really need msg bag size.). Pocket design is fine, The closure on the strap is first rate but the strap itself should be more robust, for style, balance and security, in my view. I’m wearing it ...