From the Next Generation Wallet community design project.
- Product Info
- What Fits
This specialty Travel Wallet keeps you organized whether you're headed overseas or just a few hours away. Holds a passport, tickets, large foreign bills, and foreign coins. Two sizes.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Oil-tanned full-grain leather
- Waxed Canvas
- Ballistic Nylon
Weight & Dimensions:
- Travel Wallet: 7.25” L x 4” H x .25” W - 2.5 oz.
- Travel Wallet Plus: 10.25” L x 5.25” H x .25” W - 4.0 oz.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Travel Wallet size fits in some jacket pockets. Both sizes can be inserted into backpacks, messenger bags, briefcases, and other bigger bags.
- Self-locking YKK zippers keep contents from slipping out.
- Sports our signature easy-to-see-inside gold liner.
- Zippered pocket for coins.
- Side pockets for storing loyalty cards, credit cards, business cards, etc.
- Includes Pen for filling out customs forms (because you never have a pen on you when you need it the most).
- Includes Carabiner for securing onto your belt loop, key hook inside another bag, backpack, etc.
- Long-lasting materials: supple full grain leather, tough ballistic nylon, and tough waxed canvas.
Both sizes can also fit these phones:
- iPhone XS Max, XS, XR
- older iPhone models: iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S10, 10e, S10 Plus
- Other similarly-sized phones
The Gadgeteer - July 22, 2019
“The Waterfield Designs Travel Wallet is a very large wallet, and in fact is really more of a travel pouch. But don’t let that deter you—it still manages to remain quite slim even with multiple items loaded into it.”
The wallet is very thin but it can hold so many things inside, good for keeping passport and other travel documents together. Iphone 8 Plus also fits well. Hopefully the pen and carabiner could last as long as the wallet
Great for my passport, ticket, and priority cards! Plus the pen and carabiner are great; the only thing is that the stitches on mine are kinda off on one side, but over all this is a great item
Just packed it with spare currency, vaccination certificate, international drivers licence etc for trip to India & Bhutan! All my loose items in one thin wallet - brilliant! Love the canvas material too
Very useful little wallet/pouch. Just about fits the Samsung Note 9 with a cover.
I’m so impressed with the Travel Wallet and WaterField. I really love the look and utility of the wallet. It’s very high quality but not at all fussy. It’s meant to work. Highly recommended.
What’s really cool, though, is how engaged WaterField is. Lots of communication, lightning fast responses to questions, and just a really good, welcoming vibe. It feels good to do business with a company that is interested in more than just making a sale. Of course, good service helps create future sales! I’ve already ordered a second product and am about to pull the trigger on a third. As a Bay Area native, I also like dealing with a San Francisco company that makes its products right there in SF.
If you’re on the fence about ordering something, jump off and do it! I promise you won’t be disappointed.
What is the beautiful leather used in the Travel Wallet?
The leather we’ve chosen for this compact wallet is oil tanned leather. Special oils and waxes were applied during the tanning process to give the leather a very soft and supple feel and make it resistant to water and other elements. It is both rugged and soft at the same time and feels really good when held in your hand.
What is a self-locking zipper?
This type of zipper “locks” when folded down and keeps the zipper from sliding. This prevents accidents of items spilling out. We use zippers from YKK, the highest quality zipper vendor around.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.