Fits the NEW iPad Pro, MacBook, Surface Pro 7
- Product Info
- What Fits
Bridge the gap between messenger and briefcase with a bag that will turn heads. The compact Staad Attaché includes padded laptop and tablet compartments and angled easy-access front pockets. A WWII-era ammunition buckle fastens a sumptuous, dual-leather flap.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Waxed Canvas or 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon body for durability
- Full-grain premium leather Flap and Handle
Dimensions & Weight:
- 13-inch: 14 x 10.5 x 3.5 inches; 1.8 lbs. Volume: 8.5 Liters
- 15-inch: 16 x 11.25 x 3.5 inches; 2.15 lbs. Volume: 10.25 Liters
- WWII-era ammunition buckle
- Metal snap hooks and D-rings
- Flap is double-sided full-grain leather.
- Fully-padded built-in laptop and tablet pockets.
- Easy-to-see gold liner.
- Two front angled pockets for faster access. Can fit iPhone XS Max or similar.
- Includes removable, padded, non-slip, adjustable color-matched Suspension Strap.
- Dedicated pocket for the Apple Pencil.
- Pocket in the back for quick access.
- Convenient wheelie handle slip.
- 15" Size - Laptop Compartment fits devices up to 14.25" x 9.75"
- 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar, Retina
- Surface Book 2 (13.5" & 15")
- Surface Laptop 3 (15")
- 15" Size - Tablet Compartment fits devices up to 12" x 8.75"
- iPad Pro (11” & 12.9”) with Smart Keyboard Folio
- Surface Pro X, Pro 7, Go with Type Cover
- reMarkable (paper tablet)
- Pixel Slate
- 13" Size - Laptop Compartment fits devices up to 13" x 9"
- 13” MacBook Pro Touch Bar, Air Retina, Retina
- 12.9” iPad Pro with Smart Keyboard Folio
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5")
- 13" Size - Tablet Compartment fits devices up to 12" x 8.75"
- 11” iPad Pro with Smart Keyboard Folio
- reMarkable (paper tablet)
- Surface Pro 6, Go with Type Cover
- Pixel Slate
iMore - December 2016
"If you need a stylish bag for the new MacBook Pro or your iPad, you can't go wrong with the Waterfield Staad: It has a cushioned compartment for your primary device and pockets and pouches to spare." — Serenity Caldwell
MacTrast - March 4, 2016
“WaterField Designs has expertly paired a modern textile like ballistic nylon and double-sided full-grain leather into yet another wonderful bag. Apple gadgets, with their highly engineered aesthetics, will look right at home in it.”
Mac Aficianados - March 11, 2016
“Si vous êtes à la recherche d’un excellent sac de transport pour vos produits électroniques et que vous possédez aussi un iPad Pro, le Staad Attaché de WaterField est ce qui se fait de mieux dans le genre.”
iMore - March 7, 2016
“If you want quality craftsmanship and a bag that can fit your iPad Pro, accessories, and still leave room for your wallet and snacks, you'll love the Staad Attaché.”
MacSparky - February 08, 2016
“Best of all, the Staad Attaché is extremely attractive and absolutely fits in a professional environment. It's the perfect size for my iPad Pro or MacBook (or both) when I'm on the road and want to look professional.”
Apple World Today - February 01, 2016
“WaterField Designs touts its Staad Attaché, as 'a beautifully-designed, unique bag for the new Apple iPad Pro and 13-inch MacBooks.' The company imagines you’ll fill it with either the tablet or laptop, but I stash both in mine — and it works great.”
Cult of Mac - January 12, 2016
“Like a valued attaché in the foreign service, the Staad is ready to serve without calling much attention to itself.”
This bag looks gorgeous. The laptop compartment is decently padded with generous pockets to put your charger, wallet, phone, etc. You can probably fit a water bottle if it was small enough. Quality is top notch. Shoulder strap has this comfortable gel padding. Overall satisfied.
The craftsmanship is well beyond what was expected. I can’t tell you how many compliments I have had on this bad in the week I have owned it! And, it holds way more than I anticipated. One point though: the padded sleeve meant for the 15” laptop didn’t fit my 15” laptop, but it easily fit in the non-padded space. I didn’t find this an issue at all.
Kinda... love it. Workmanship is excellent, the design is unique, functionality is great... What more?
This is the second bag purchased from Waterfield, first bag is four years old and still in great condition. Only needed a new bag since I purchased anew laptop that would not fit into old bag. The quality of the new bag exceeds my expectations and I look forward to using it for a very long time. Best feature it is large enough to carry my 15" MacBook and iPad Pro.
Very well made with professional style, love my STAAD ATTACHÉ.
Will I need to put my iPad Pro or MacBook in a sleeve?
It's not necessary. The Attaché has its own built-in compartment that will snugly hold your device.
Does the Attaché fit other devices other than the iPad Pro?
Although the built-in compartment is sized for the iPad Pro, it can also fit a 13" MacBook Pro and 15" MacBook Pro. Smaller-sized devices can also fit the 12" MacBook .
What's with the WWII ammunition buckle?
We chose this hardware because it's easy to hook/unhook. It also looks different enough to dissuade potential pick-pockets in crowded buses or trains.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.
"Saw my new Attaché in an article and I fell in love."
"Beautifully crafted bag with a very thoughtful layout."
"Am delighted by the daily compliments this Attaché receives."
"Even better looking than in the pictures. Beautiful and built like a tank."
"It carries in an extremely balanced way. Works with any combo of tech I haul around."