All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Waxed Canvas or 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon body for durability
- Full-grain premium leather Flap and Handle
Dimensions & Weight:
- 13" Staad Attaché: 14” (l) x 3.5” (w) x 10.5” (h); 1.8 lbs.
- 15" Staad Attaché: 16” (l) x 3.5” (w) x 11.25” (h); 2.15 lbs.
35.56 (l) x 8.89 (w) x 26.67 (h) cm; 0.81 kg
Volume: 8.5 Liters
40.64 (l) x 8.89 (w) x 28.57 (h) cm; 0.97 kg
Volume: 10.25 Liters
- Flap is double-sided full-grain leather.
- Fully-padded built-in laptop and tablet pockets.
- Easy-to-see gold liner.
- Two front angled pockets for faster access. Can fit iPhone XS Max or similar.
- Includes removable Shoulder Strap.
- Dedicated pocket for the Apple Pencil.
- Pocket in the back for quick access.
- Convenient wheelie handle slip.
I love this bag. Perfect pockets, well placed, easy to find. The leather is so touchable😍. The WWII buckle is super. A real life saver for my arthritic fingers. Sorry you had to switch to the squeeze buckle. Thanks for recommending this.
Staad Attaché with WWII-era Buckle
Great bag and as always. It's very well designed and made. I use this bag for my daily back and forth to work. It can't hold everything, but it's plenty. My only regret is that I hadn't ordered it before the COVID shutdown. Unfortunately, I had ordered this right after the shutdown went into effect because I as on the fence about which one I wanted. I waited a little over month but it was shipped 2 days before California opened back up. How is that for service? I've been an SF bag customer for 18 years and never been let down. Great products and great people. Maybe they're a little more expensive, but in the long run you won't think about the extra money you spent because it's more than worth it.
I love everything about this bag and the interactions I had. Deep in the midst of covid quarantine I ordered my bag thinking to support some folks. I knew I’d get my bag at some point. I wound up with a couple heartfelt correspondences and regular updates on status. Kudos. The bag. :). The zippered angle pockets work as advertised and I put my glasses case in the phone pocket. Works perfectly. The key keep is perfectly situated and allows me to open what I need without taking the keys of or out of my bag. I’m never searching. I love the internal material, I even wish it was a brighter color, but it pops none the less. The padded compartments fi my gear perfectly. Homerun!
Feels very well constructed and sturdy. Has more room than it would look like, was able to carry a 16” macbook, ipad and a rather large hardcover 900 page textbook and still have some room for other small items. I received the newer paraglide buckle, which is very easy to buckle and unhook, while still being secure. I can’t imagine needing a new bag for a very long time.
iMore - December 2016
"If you need a stylish bag for the new MacBook Pro or your iPad, you can't go wrong with the Waterfield Staad: It has a cushioned compartment for your primary device and pockets and pouches to spare." — Serenity Caldwell
MacTrast - March 4, 2016
“WaterField Designs has expertly paired a modern textile like ballistic nylon and double-sided full-grain leather into yet another wonderful bag. Apple gadgets, with their highly engineered aesthetics, will look right at home in it.”
Mac Aficianados - March 11, 2016
“Si vous êtes à la recherche d’un excellent sac de transport pour vos produits électroniques et que vous possédez aussi un iPad Pro, le Staad Attaché de WaterField est ce qui se fait de mieux dans le genre.”
iMore - March 7, 2016
“If you want quality craftsmanship and a bag that can fit your iPad Pro, accessories, and still leave room for your wallet and snacks, you'll love the Staad Attaché.”
MacSparky - February 08, 2016
“Best of all, the Staad Attaché is extremely attractive and absolutely fits in a professional environment. It's the perfect size for my iPad Pro or MacBook (or both) when I'm on the road and want to look professional.”
Apple World Today - February 01, 2016
“WaterField Designs touts its Staad Attaché, as 'a beautifully-designed, unique bag for the new Apple iPad Pro and 13-inch MacBooks.' The company imagines you’ll fill it with either the tablet or laptop, but I stash both in mine — and it works great.”
Cult of Mac - January 12, 2016
“Like a valued attaché in the foreign service, the Staad is ready to serve without calling much attention to itself.”
- Full Size - Laptop Compartment fits devices up to 16" x 9.75"
- 16" MacBook Pro
- 15" MacBook Pro
- Surface Book 3 & 2 (13.5" & 15")
- Surface Laptop 3 (15")
- Full Size - Tablet Compartment fits devices up to 12" x 8.75"
- iPad Pro 11”, 12.9” with Magic Keyboard
- Surface Pro X, Pro 7, Go with Type Cover
- reMarkable (paper tablet)
- Pixel Slate
- Compact Size - Laptop Compartment fits devices up to 13" x 9"
- 13” MacBook Pro Touch Bar, Air Retina
- 12.9” iPad Pro with Smart Keyboard Folio
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5")
- Compact Size - Tablet Compartment fits devices up to 12" x 8.75"
- iPad Pro 11", 12.9" with NEW Magic Keyboard
- reMarkable (paper tablet)
- Surface Pro 6, Go with Type Cover
- Pixel Slate