NEW! Sutter Sling Pouch
- Product Info
- What Fits
Relieve over-stuffed pockets. The Sutter Sling Pouch adds a professional aesthetic to the popular waist bag, now worn crossbody. Designed to hold basic necessities that don't always fit well into a pants pocket, the versatile Sling Pouch rests comfortably on the back or side leaving hands free.
See our complete Sutter Collection.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black ballistic nylon or brown waxed canvas
- Full-grain leather accents
Dimensions & Weight:
- YKK water-resistant zippers
- Angled strap attachment creates a clean look and keeps bag flat against your back or side.
- Quick-adjust metal cam lock tightens/loosens the strap.
- Front, ultra-soft lined pocket, ideal for smartphones and quick-access necessities.
- Two interior, open-topped pockets store cords and power or other accessories.
- Convenient key hook for easy retrieval.
- Gold rip-stop liner lights up interior of bag.
- Back panel padded with firm, closed-cell foam lined with moisture-wicking mesh.
- YKK water-repellent zippers throughout.
- iPad Mini 5
- And extra space for other essentials
Cult of Mac - February 28, 2019
“Now, men in the U.S. can catch up to the the rest of the world with WaterField Designs’ Sutter Sling Pouch, a gentleman’s handbag that’s just big enough for you to empty your pockets into.”
Best. Bag. Ever. Great for running around town and keeping everything I need right where I need it.
Another excellent product by the SFBag.com team, they just keep innovating and creating a variety of fine products.
Great bag. Perfect size, easy to take with me just about everywhere.
My one suggestion concerns the zipper. It is waterproof, meaning it is covered, which results in it being hard to move; you need two hands, one to pull the zipper, the other to pull in the opposite direction. But there is nothing to grasp onto while I’m moving the zipper, except the bag itself. So whenever I work the zipper, I basically have to squeeze the entire bag. I think a fabric tab at each end of the zipper would be very helpful.
From Glacier to city this sling was perfect companion.
It is wonderful! It is exactly what I needed. Small and light and fits beautifully when I sling it. It allows me to have hands free when I’m shopping and easy access to the pouch. The zippers are tight so if anyone would try to open the pouch I would definitely feel it. I am very satisfied!
Is the Sutter Sling Pouch waterproof?
Can the Sutter Sling Pouch be worn as a waist-pack?
Why is the bag lined in gold?
We chose gold because this light color makes it easier to quickly identify the contents inside your bag. The liner also adds a thin water-resistant layer of protection between the canvas or the ballistic nylon and the items you carry.
What type of leather is used for the front panel?
We use premium, full grain leather, the (most expensive) part of the hide with a really tight grain that makes it highly durable. Scratches and other surface character are signs that you’re getting the real thing — authentic, distressed leather that will develop a beautiful patina over time.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.