All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black ballistic bottom panel
- Brown #10 Cotton Duck tan Waxed Canvas with leather bottom panel
- Naturally-tanned full-grain leather accents
Dimensions & Weight:
- Air Duffel: 16” (l) x 8.25” (w) x 10.25” (h)
- Air Duffel Weight: Black Ballistic: 2.7 lbs. / 1.22 kg.
- Optional Air Caddy: 12” (l) x 1.25” (w) x 8” (h); 5 oz.
40.64 (l) x 20.95 (w) x 26.03 (h) cm
Volume: 22 liters
Waxed Canvas: 3.25 lbs. / 1.47 kg
30.48 (l) x 3.18 (w) x 20.32 (h) cm; 142 gm
- Splash-proof YKK Zippers
- Two N35 rare earth magnets
- Stands upright under airline seat leaving some legroom.
- Office compartment lays flat for TSA screening with: padded laptop compartment, wide foam-backed pocket for papers or tablet, open-topped pockets, pen slots, and a central area for files.
- Main compartment for personal items opens with half-moon zipper into large chamber with: open-topped pockets, mesh zippered pockets, key fob, and gold lining that lights up interior.
- Expandable end pockets hold travel documents, water bottles. etc. Easily accessed when under airline seat in front of you.
- Pleated front pocket with interior pockets closes with leather flap secured by N35 rare-earth magnets. (Fits optional Air Caddy.)
- Rear slots for quickly hooking glasses or pens.
- Three carry options — removable strap, leather handles, suitcase-handle passthrough.
- External D-rings for attaching accessories.
A beautiful, and incredibly versatile little bag. I’m exceptionally happy with it.
FYI. As yet I have only used the Air Duffel on road trips where it has worked quite well. There is a place for all my electronics: laptop, iPad, camera, lenses, charging cables and other accessories. And with all the compartments and pockets, I can quickly locate anything I need. I look forward to using it for its intended purpose - air travel.
I just received my new canvas Air Duffle. It is really beautiful. I’ve examined every inch of it and I know it will serve me well. I haven’t had a chance to actually take it out for a spin but that will come.
Yes, I know, the Air Duffel Carry-on was designed for frequent flyers. But I seldom fly and have no need for a bag that fits nicely under an airline seat. I do, however, have a critical need for a bag that is capacious yet compact, sturdy yet pliable, quick and easy to load, unload, and access on the run, balances nicely while walking, and just looks darned good no matter what it is doing or where it is doing it. If I were to change anything about the bag, it would be to put the key strap under the front flap rather than in the main compartment to make it easier to get to the keys while standing at the front entrance of my home. But that’s it. In all other aspects, this is a great bag for teachers who don’t fly but do a lot of walking between classes and need to carry a lot of stuff.
Got this bag after I upgraded to Captain. This is the perfect size for the cockpit and also for carry on. Easy to pack, unpack and attach to my roller board.
I highly recommend this for anyone who is a frequent flyer!
The Air Duffel has two sections: a work compartment that includes a padded laptop pocket for storing tech gear, and a roomy main section for storing everything else. Several conveniently-placed pockets hold additional gear.
- The padded pocket in the Air Duffel Work Compartment: fits devices up to 14.25" x 9.75"
- 16" MacBook Pro
- 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar, Air, Retina
- iPad Pro 12.9” with Smart Keyboard Folio (1st - 3rd Gen.)
- Google Pixel Slate
- Surface Pro X
- Surface Pro 7
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5")
- Surface Book 2 (13.5")
- The Air Duffel Main Compartment fits assorted items one needs in-flight, and on an overnighter, like:
- book, magazines, files
- lunch, snacks, munchies
- jacket, scarf, neck pillow
- a change of clothes
- The Air Duffel Zippered Side Pockets are conveniently located to store small items in a hurry, to quickly access travel documents, to store multiple cell phones, or to hold a water bottle or coffee mug.
- The Air Duffel Front Pocket runs the length of the bag and is protected by a leather flap. It can be used to stow newspapers or the optional Air Caddy. Inside, three open-topped pockets organize more small items.
NOTE: The OPTIONAL Air Caddy is custom-fitted for the front pocket of the Air Duffel and fits devices up to 9.75" x 6.75"
- iPad Pro 11” with Smart Keyboard Folio
- Surface Go