All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black Ballistic nylon
- Full-grain leather accents (no skimping on the leather)
- More details here.
Dimensions & Weight:
- Pro Executive Laptop Backpack: 13.5” (l) x 7” (w) x 16.5” (h); 3.1 lbs.
34.29 (l) x 17.78 (w) x 41.91 (h) cm; 1.41 kg
Volume: 25.5 liters
- Stands upright when it’s set down.
- Comfortable, padded shoulder straps.
- Back slot for slipping onto suitcase handles.
- Premium full grain leather front panel and handle.
- Two large side pockets for water bottle and small items.
- Top handle is premium leather for a more comfortable grip.
- Top front pocket that’s deep enough to hold items securely.
- The optional executive Folio is easily removable to take for short meetings.
- Crowd-sourced design with customers to create a stylish and functional backpack for professionals.
- Two zip pockets on the front panel to quickly access items when swinging the backpack from the shoulder.
- Two main chambers: back chamber zips down to carry laptop or tablet, documents, and the Executive Folio. Front chamber is spacious enough to hold other items needed for a day at the office.
Pro Executive Laptop Backpack
The purchase process was seamless with delivery to Australia in a flash. The parcel arrived much quicker than I expected, so much so that it’s delivery beat me getting home from holidays and is now awaiting my return. A late Xmas present...
So far I've been commuting to NYC for about two weeks with my new Executive Laptop Backpack and it's really nice. I've gotten compliments on it also. I broke a plastic clip on the shoulder strap but that was my fault. Not a big deal, it's a clip that the strap slides through. I was walking in the rain and was trying to adjust the shoulder strap while I was walking and it cracked. It's very comfortable to wear. I also love that the straps hide away. All around it's a beautifully made bag. I really love the laptop pocket and the fact that it's so well padded.
I love this bag! This is my daily carry bag. Looks very professional. Lots of room in the main compartment. Took this on a trip with my laptop, tablet, all the cables and chargers as well as snacks and reading material. Even fully loaded this hung well on my back and was very comfortable. The only thing I would change would be to add some pockets in the main compartment to hold smaller items or cables. Certainly not anything to take away from this bag. I plan on getting the developers' gear case or the tech pocket to help with this. Cannot praise this bag enough. If you are on the fence about this bag, get it. You will not be disappointed.
Handsome, extremely well built, and very comfortable (just like me 🤣). Holds everything I could possibly need day to day for travel or everyday when it comes to personal items, journals and electronics. Plus it has a pass through sleeve for attaching it to rollaboard cases. I’ve finally found my forever bag.
BagWorks - October 8, 2018
“The Pro Executive Backpack from Waterfield Designs is an exceedingly great bag for any of you business-y type people out there.”
MacDirectory - August 18, 2018
"We never thought we’d use the word “breathtaking” to describe a backpack, but that’s the only word that really describes WaterField Designs Pro Executive Laptop Backpack.”
Gadgeteer - August 12, 2018
"Waterfield’s crowd-sourced, collaborative effort has hit the mark, creating an exceptionally functional, nicely laid out backpack with a sophisticated look suitable for any business situation.”
WaterField Designs Pro Executive Laptop Backpack: A perfect business backpack created with the help of customers
ZDNet - June 4, 2018
"it is clear to me that the WaterField Designs Pro Executive Laptop Backpack gets everything right and is the best bag I have ever tested…”
The Pro Backpack is available in one size, divided into two chambers: front chamber is spacious enough to hold items needed for a day at the office. The back chamber zips down to carry laptop or tablet, documents, and the Executive Folio.
The Padded laptop/tablet compartment fits devices up to 15" x 10"
- 16" MacBook Pro
- Surface Book 3 & 2 (13” & 15”)
- Surface Laptop 3 (15")
Customer-vetted Devices - From Customer Reviews:
- Lenovo X1 Carbon, Yoga 720 (13") fits in the Laptop Compartment
- Dell XPS 13, 15 fits in the Laptop Compartment
- 15" Dell Inspiron fits in the Laptop Compartment (Terrance, H., Atlanta, US)
The 13” Executive Folio can fit devices up to 13" x 9"
- 13" MacBook Pro
- 13" MacBook Air
- iPad Pro (11" & 12.9”) with Magic Keyboard
- reMarkable (paper tablet)
- Surface Book 2 (13.5")
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5")
- Pixel Slate
- Surface Pro X, Pro 7 with Type Cover
- Dell XPS 13"
The 15” Executive Folio can fit devices up to 14.75" x 10"
- 16" MacBook Pro
- Surface Book 2 (15")
- Dell XPS 15"