From the Next Generation Wallet community design project.
- Product Info
- What Fits
This specialty Travel Wallet is designed to keep you organized whether you're headed overseas or just a few hours away. It holds a passport, tickets, large foreign bills, and foreign coins. Available in two sizes.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Oil-tanned full-grain leather
- Waxed Canvas
- Ballistic Nylon
Weight & Dimensions:
- Travel Wallet: 7.25” L x 4” H x .25” W - 2.5 oz.
- Travel Wallet Plus: 10.25” L x 5.25” H x .25” W - 4.0 oz.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Travel Wallet size fits in some jacket pockets. Both sizes can be inserted into backpacks, messenger bags, briefcases, and other bigger bags.
- Self-locking YKK zippers keep contents from slipping out.
- Sports our signature easy-to-see-inside gold liner.
- Zippered pocket for coins.
- Side pockets for storing loyalty cards, credit cards, business cards, etc.
- Includes Pen for filling out customs forms (because you never have a pen on you when you need it the most).
- Includes Carabiner for securing onto your belt loop, key hook inside another bag, backpack, etc.
- Long-lasting materials: supple full grain leather, tough ballistic nylon, and tough waxed canvas.
Both sizes can also fit these phones:
- iPhone XS Max, XS, XR
- older iPhone models: iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S10, 10e, S10 Plus
- Other similarly-sized phones
The Gadgeteer - July 22, 2019
“The Waterfield Designs Travel Wallet is a very large wallet, and in fact is really more of a travel pouch. But don’t let that deter you—it still manages to remain quite slim even with multiple items loaded into it.”
Extremely built product. Very satisfied.
I recently purchased a Finn Access Wallet in brown leather and a waxed canvas Travel Wallet, and both are perfect!
They're exactly what I was hoping for and I love the design and the overall high quality.
Unfortunately, a small custom addition which I'd asked for was missed on one wallet and I mentioned this in an email to Gary, although it wasn't a major issue.
Lo and behold, completely out of the blue, a replacement wallet shows up at my door - IN NEW ZEALAND!!!
Now THAT is absolutely OUTSTANDING customer service!!!
Thank you Gary and everyone in the Waterfield Design team!!
You have a huge fan down in New Zealand spreading the word!!
I found this wallet to be a great companion for capturing some of my loose pocket items while traveling, especially when I'm not in "normal" clothes. It has been great for keeping things in place while at the beach, on a boat, or out in the backcountry. I would, however, love to see a version with another large pocked surrounding the two card pockets. This would be helpful for separating bills from papers, etc.
What is the beautiful leather used in the Travel Wallet?
The leather we’ve chosen for this compact wallet is oil tanned leather. Special oils and waxes were applied during the tanning process to give the leather a very soft and supple feel and make it resistant to water and other elements. It is both rugged and soft at the same time and feels really good when held in your hand.
What is a self-locking zipper?
This type of zipper “locks” when folded down and keeps the zipper from sliding. This prevents accidents of items spilling out. We use zippers from YKK, the highest quality zipper vendor around.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.