All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 15 oz. waxed canvas specially-coated with Martexin™ water-repellent wax
- 15 oz. natural canvas with water-repellent coating (Natural Color only)
- Full grain leather
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Medium: 13" (l) x 5" (w) x 14.75" (h); 1.5 lbs.
33.02 (l) x 13.97 (w) x 37.46 (h) cm; 0.68 kg Volume: 15.7 Liters
- Large: 16.5" (l) x 8.5" 9 (w) x 15" (h); 2 lbs.
41.91 (l) x 21.59 (w) x 38.1 (h) cm; 0.907 kg Volume: 34.5 Liters
- Two sizes accommodate varied uses.
- Two interior pockets hold small items.
- Full grain leather accents adorn the bag.
- Flat side seams keep the interior clean and open.
- Made of heavy-duty 15-oz. waxed canvas that repels water.
- Streamlined design keeps the bag lightweight and comfortable.
- An interior bottom leather panel keeps the tote from sagging when full.
- The Natural color is not waxed; it is coated with a but has a water repellent.
- Leather-wrapped handles provide a comfortable grip and don't dig into shoulders.
- 11-inch drop handles won't drag on the ground and are long enough to carry over a shoulder.
- OPTIONAL: Martexin Original Wax can be used to touch-up and and refresh the wax on your bag.
I bought the large size to carry multiple items on an upcoming foreign trip. But it looks so great and it was the perfect size that I began using it for grocery shopping on the first day. I especially appreciate how it stands up straight for packing/unpacking. Great work Team SF bags!
My wife is a school teacher and the little tote bags the administration hands out at the beginning of the year, while a nice gesture, just don’t hold up very well. She uses an older Waterfield waxed canvas laptop case for her MBP, so when she asked for a tote bag for Christmas, I decided to see if Waterfield had something that was both durable and would match the laptop case. Sure enough, the Outbound Canvas Tote fit the bill. The bad arrived before Christmas and she absolutely loves it. It is the perfect size, and she can even put the MBP laptop bag inside the tote. Thanks for another great, well-built product.
I recently purchased the Outbound Canvas Tote. It matches my messenger laptop bag I purchased a few years ago from Waterfield. And similar to that bag, this tote is extremely well made, stylish and durable. With the new reality of working in a hybrid model, I found myself needing to pack lots of work materials to have at the ready regardless of my work location on any particular day. Initially, I was using grocery bags. Eventually, I realized something more sturdy and professional was in order. Having had such a great experience the first time I purchased from Waterfield, I was delighted to find this bag and purchase it. It is perfect and I couldn’t be happier.
This is a heavy-duty, well structured tote bag. It can stand on its own and has two small inner pockets for easy access to handheld items. The leather lining on the handles is a great touch for when carrying for more than a couple of minutes.
Hei. Kjøpt to stykker av Outbound Canvas Tote.
Og jeg liker dem veldig godt. De har plass til veldig mye. Det er det eneste jeg kan tenke er noe negativt. De er store for mitt bruk og enn jeg trodde de var. Og jeg vet det står mål men ja. Eller er de topp.
Pris er jo ikke billige men tenker jeg skal ha dem resten av livet så da er det vel ok.
Som alltid leverer SFbags på kort tid. Bestilt fredag og levert på døra mandag ca kl 13 i Norge.
Så anbefaler produktet på det varmeste!
The rugged-looking Outbound Canvas Tote is generously sized to hold a variety of items. Heavy duty waxed canvas and full grain leather keep the Tote durable for the long haul.
- Great for daily errands or casual outings.
- About as tall and wide as a paper grocery bag.
- Haul your binders, books and file folders vertically.
- The roomy interior and sturdy materials make the Large a good utility bag.
- Ideal size for laundry, sports equipment, camping gear, a set of clothes, or your occasional odd-sized item.
- Great for day trips to the beach, picnics, or leisurely weekend getaways.