All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Rugged, black ballistic nylon
- Luna® textile coated with water-resistant Nanotex® technology
- Hi-performance Forza nylon textile
- Impact-resistant compression foam
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- 16” MacBook Pro M1 (size #7): 15" (l) x 10.5" (h); 11 oz.
- 14” MacBook Pro (size #5): 13.75" (l) x 9.5" (h); 9 oz.
- 13” MacBook Air M2 (size #9): 13" (l) x 9.5" (h); 9 oz.
- 13" MacBook Pro (size #38): 13" (l) x 9.5" (h); 9 oz.
38.1 (l) x 26.67 (h); 311.84 gm
34.92 (l) x 24.13 (h); 255.14 gm
33.02 (l) x 24.13 (h); 255.14 gm
33.02 (l) x 24.13 (h); 255.14 gm
- Elastic top band to secure laptop.
- Extremely lightweight and compact.
- Rear zipper-closing mesh pocket for accessories.
- Interior is lined with soft material reinforced with foam.
- TSA-checkpoint friendly no need to take laptop out of the Dash Sleeve.
Fit perfectly. Looks wonderful and meets my needs at protecting the MBA M2 !
Great high quality sleeve for my Midnight Macbook Air M2 13.6 laptop. Provides great protection, looks great, high quality.
I already own a Dash Sleeve for my iPad Pro, so this version was the first to come to mind after I got the new MBP. I already own the blue, so this time I bought the red. It’s a lovely shade of red with a nice soft black interior. It fits my 14” MacBook Pro perfectly. It does still fit after I added a Gelaskins to the front of my MBP. I’m glad it has a small elastic band in the corner to prevent anything from falling out. The zippered pocket proved useful for storing the MagSafe cable that goes with my laptop. I didn’t try putting anything else in there, but I didn’t want to make it stick out too far.
I opted for the vertical version, as I like to put it in my Tom Bihn backpack. The vertical also allows me to leave it plugged in at the same time it's in the sleeve.
Great craftsmanship as always…probably have more than a dozen+ Waterfield designs for all my gear. Gary and Team never disappoint!
The dash sleeve for my Macbook air was a bit too tight for my liking, so Adrien offered options: the looser vertical version of the dash sleeve or wait for the new version of the horizontal dash sleeve. I elected the latter. Customer service is quick to respond and offer solutions! I am impressed!!!
O'Grady's PowerPage - October 26, 2015
“Once again Waterfield doesn’t disappoint. Dash is an excellent sleeve to protect your 12-, 13-, and 15-inch MacBook in style.”
MacRumors - August 19, 2015
“I'd say that in normal day-to-day usage the Dash will be more than enough armor between your MacBook and the world.”
Apple World Today - June 12, 2015
“Gary Waterfield and his team at Waterfield Designs do amazing work, and I've been happy with every one of the products that I've tested. The Dash Sleeve is no exception to the rule. I know it's well-constructed and will last longer than I'll probably keep my MacBook... after which time it will be used to protect some future Apple device.”
Apple World Today Rating (Out Of 5 Stars):
The Dash Sleeve is custom-fit for each "naked" MacBook. Any additional protective case on your MacBook will be a poor fit inside the Dash.:
- MacBook (Vertical & Horizontal) 2021 Models:
- 14” MacBook Pro M1 - Size #5
- 16” MacBook Pro M1 - Size #7
- 13" MacBook Air M2 - Size #9
- 13” MacBook Air - Size #40
- 13” MacBook Pro M2 - Size #38