All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Rugged, black ballistic nylon
- Impact-resistant compression foam
- Wool-blend textile
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
16" (l) x 0.75" (w) x 11" (h); 1.4 lb
40.64 (l) x 1.09 (w) x 27.94 (h) cm; 0.63 kg
14" (l) x 0.75" (w) x 11" (h); 1.1 lb
35.56 (l) x 1.09 (w) x 27.94 (h) cm; 0.49 kg
- Minimalist, lightweight sleeve for two devices.
- Made for inserting in other bigger bags that lack protection for two iPads or an iPad + MacBook, or two Macs.
- Tough ballistic nylon exterior protects against sharp objects and easily wipes clean.
- Soft wool lining and soft foam sides cushions the devices from minor impact.
- Protective flap closes with a G-hook that's adjustable based on the load.
- Accordion pockets help keep the depth flexible.
- Thin back pocket for documents.
- Full-grain leather bottom base makes it easy to grip.
- Packs neatly alongside other contents of a bag.
- Easy to pull out and put back your two devices in airport security lines.
- Can be inserted in WaterField's Outbound Canvas Tote and Bolt Duffel Bag, or other bags.
- OPTIONAL: Straps for turning the Double-Take Sleeve into a crossbody or over-the-shoulder bag.
- Supreme Suspension Strap w/ D-rings. Recommended for the 16" MacBook and heavier laptops.
- Simple Strap w/ D-rings. Recommended for smaller, lighter laptops.
- Just D-rings. Recommended if you plan to use an existing strap.
- See also Double-Take Sleeve for Microsoft Surface.
Excellent design, construction and value. I’d highly recommend it.
I love the product, just what I needed it
The quality is excellent and completely what I expected. it seems a shame you didn’t put the same efforts into creating a meticulous packaging design to match the quality of your product. The price point and quality just isn’t obvious when a product arrives in a plastic bag with scotch tape, as if it came from Amazon. I think it’s a missed opportunity to further promote your brand. For this reason, I would buy for me but I wouldn’t buy your product for a gift. Best regards - Karen
It's a well made double sleeve with some padding and that may sound like a bad thing but it isn't. This has enough expandability and flexibility to really get creative, check out some of my device configs for this below including an interesting one involving the AirPods Max headphones.
I tested a few of my devices for fit. All those listed below fit fine.
Config #1: 2021 MacBook Pro (MBP) 14 and 2020 iPad Pro 11 inch with Magic Keyboard
Config #2: 2021 MBP 14 and Google Pixel C tablet with keyboard.
Config #3: 2021 MBP 14 and Google Pixelbook Go
Config #4: 2021 MPB 14, Google Pixelbook Go and 2020 iPad Pro 11 inch w/Magic Keyboard (it's a bit tight but fits)
Bonus Config: Another fun way to use the case is as a combo holder for your AirPods Max headphones with a laptop. This would negate the need for Waterfield's really great AirPods Max case though as keeping it slim is ideal so using Apple's provided "case" is better in that regard. However, it keeps everything together if you want your laptop or iPad and headphones in the same location.
Well-made and functional
The Gadgeteer - August 14, 2021
“The Waterfield Double-Take Sleeve protects your laptop and your tablet with room to play, and gives you two different carry options as a stand-alone bag or an integrated part of your kit.”
The Double-Take Sleeve holds two devices and come in two sizes: the 13-inch and the 16-inch. A thin back pocket can hold documents or a magazine.
- 13-inch Size can hold:
- iPad Pro 11-inch and 12.9-inch
- iPad Air 10.9-inch
- iPad 10.2-inch
- iPad Mini 7.9 inch
- And other similarly-sized tablets
- 14" MacBook Pro M1
- 13" MacBook Air M2
- 13" MacBook Pro M2
- And other similarly-sized laptops
- 16-inch Size can hold:
- MacBook Pro 16-inch
- Everything that can fit in the 13-inch size
- And other similarly-sized devices