All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Ballistic nylon
- Full-grain leather
- Premium waterproof zippers
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Small (fits iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro): 6.5” (l) x 0.75” (w) x 3.25” (h); 3 oz.
- Large (fits iPhone 13 Pro Max): 7” (l) x 0.75” (w) x 3.5” (h); 3.1 oz.
16.51 (l) x 1.9 (w) x 8.25 (h) cm; 85.04 gm
17.78 (l) x 1.9 (w) x 8.89 (h) cm; 87.88 gm
- Two sizes fit small and large phones.
- Sturdy ballistic nylon helps block sweat and keeps contents dry.
- Premium full-grain leather panel adds a bit of luxury.
- Smooth-gliding waterproof zippers grant easy access.
- Softly-lined main compartment protects the phone.
- Zippered front pocket fits quick-access items like cash or ID.
- Top finger loop slides the case easily out of jersey pocket.
- OPTIONAL Park Tool (1.5 oz), Gary’s go-to multi-tool for quick cycling fixes on the road.
I have been looking for this style of wallet for months. I finally came across this wallet and since I started using it I have fallen in love. It is incredibly roomy and fits everything I need to take with me.
Honestly the first thing I did when I got my “Cycling iPhone Wallet” was try to put my PS Vita’s (both 1000 & 2000 model) in it because the size was just perfect. Granted I know WaterField had cases for these game consoles years ago but I sadly missed out due to not having heard about WaterField back then, that being said I do in fact know what those cases looked like and now that I know both my Vita’s can fit this case I’m inclined to say it’s better style & fit wise perfectly then the original case WaterField made for them. I’m using this case for my iPhone 13 Pro Max as secondary covering my phone with its primary case on it… Yes overkill but this case is doing its job perfectly to keep my mind at ease. Again I will be getting two more but different colors in the near future for my PS Vita’s.
I love this product! Another great Waterfield product.
I chose the Waterfield Cycling iPhone Wallet in stunning blue Forza. I needed something to tide me over until my already delayed iPhone 13 Pro Max case arrived. I carry the case in my back pants pocket and my jacket pocket. The wallet easily slides out when I want it to and otherwise stays put. The waterproof zipper and soft liner help to protect the phone. There is sufficient space inside to accommodate an iPhone and case, and there is a zippered pocket that easily accommodates money and cards. So after my hardshell case arrives, I will continue to use the wallet as my everyday carry. This is my first Waterfield purchase. I usually buy Tom Bihn. I am very impressed by the quality of the wallet and the care with which it was designed. I will be looking for more Forza (and ballistic nylon) cases and bags from the Waterfield line.
I like it very much. It allows me to Cary my multi tool, bike tire levers and mask on every bike without having to reload these items on each different bike.
The Cycling Phone Wallet is quite compact. It holds your phone and just a few small items:
- Phone compartment:
- Small size: Fits iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro (naked or in an Apple Case)
- Large size: Fits iPhone 13 Pro Max (naked or in an Apple Case)
- Small & Large sizes fit other similarly-sized phones
- Zipped front pocket:
- Fits ID, cash, credit card, key, and a multi-tool