All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Full-grain leather
- Matte black metal hardware
- Metal grommet
- Metal screw stud
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- One size: 2" (l) x 4" (h); 0.6 oz
5.08 (l) x 10.16 (h) cm; 17 gm
- Vegetable-tanned, full-grain leather pouch discreetly hides AirTag and protects it from scratches.
- Perforations in the leather allow sound to pass through.
- Matte black metal screw stud closes pouch but allows access for battery replacement.
- Choice of carabiner or 1.5mm stainless steel cable with barrel closure threads through a metal grommet to attach to bags, belt hooks, etc.
- Heavy-duty matte black ring holds multiple keys.
Bought this after misplacing my keys again… and I still can’t find them. I now have this clipped to my second set with an AirTag installed. I love the way this looks, that it comes with a clip etc.
I have a ton of waterfield products and love all of them. This is another hit from Gary and the team.
Very well made.
Unlike competitor's products, made so that the airtag can sit flat against your key fob = less space in your pocket.
Attractive. Practical. Feels great in your hand. Great price.
What's not to like?
Our AirTag keychain is working great. I really like the pretty leather, and the metal cable key ring is very robust.
Always make great products!! Never disappointed.
Having my AirTag Leather Keychain — clipped into my Waterfield Agile Brief — means I never need worry about misplacing my car keys and my little car seems a lot classier too.
This beefy leather AirTag keychain will sucker you in [Review]
Cult of Mac - January 11, 2022
“The company typically pairs the highest-quality materials with clever designs that deliver ultimate utility. And WaterField’s Leather AirTag Keychain proves the same.”
MacSparky - August 12, 2021
“There is, in my mind, a certain aesthetic to WaterField Design products that I think of as rugged honesty. Everything put together in a way that you can see exactly how they did it, and exactly how they expect it to last. I dig it.”