All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Black ballistic or brown waxed canvas
- Full-grain leather accent
- More details here
- Full: 12.5” (l) 5” (w) 8.5” (h)
- Compact: 10.5” (l) 4” (w) 7.5” (h)
- Weight: Compact: Ballistic 2 lbs.; 907 gm / Canvas 2.2 lbs.; 998 gm
31.75 (l) 12.7 (w) 21.59 (h) cm
Insert Dimensions: 11.5'' (l) 5'' (w) 7.25'' (h)
Volume: 8.7 Liters
26.67 (l) 10.16 (w) 19.05 (h) cm
Insert Dimensions: 10.25'' (l) 4'' (w) 6.5'' (h)
Volume: 5.2 Liters
Full: Ballistic 2.5 lbs.; 1134 gm / Canvas 2.8 lbs.; 1270 gm
- Adjustable and removable padded camera insert with adaptive padded dividers.
- Removable insert attaches with magnetic Fidlock snaps.
- Dense, lightweight, foam padding surrounds camera insert and camera bag shell.
- Zippered, three-dimensional pocket on leather flap for quick-access items.
- Pleated open pocket under flap for bulkier accessories.
- Mesh interior pockets provide room for SD cards, flash drives, batteries, and chargers.
- Adjustable tripod carry straps attach to the bottom of the bag.
- Padded Suspension Strap that rests on your shoulder for comfort and flexibility.
- Flexible strap options: Strap attaches to D-ring on left or right side of either shoulder.
- Simple rear handle facilitates quick grab or slides over suitcase handles.
- Easy-to-access: Top-down opening for grabbing camera on the go.
- Gold interior lining in the front and back pockets for visibility.
- Breathable mesh back padding enhances airflow and cushioning.
- YKK waterproof zippers and highly water-resistant materials help protect contents.
I love your items, they’re amazingly made with fantastic materials. I was excited to see a small camera bag. As I expected, premium, wonderful materials. However, the 3 section insert with fixed sections does not offer the required flexibility. I use a longer lens which does not fit on camera in any of the sections. Typically I would remove one or both center dividers to accomodate my camera with lens. This is not possible in your bag. So my only recourse is to remove the insert completely, at which point my camera easily fits, but I lose the benefit of the protective padding.
I would have liked to see much more flexibility in arranging the internal dividers.
The Quality and craftsmanship this company produces is unbelievable and always have a luxury feel to it! If your investment into your gear was a simple decision of going with the best to level the playing to making magici happen with your equipment then look no further because Waterfield has listen to it’s valuable customers and film makers to collaboratively design a camera bag that will stand the test of time and give you peace of mind in the harshest possible filming conditions and give you a stylish look and feel as you commute to and from set. This camera bag is stylish and functional, what are you waiting for place your order and get your gear ready for its new cozy surroundings of the Waterfield Luxurious camera bag!!
It is obvious a lot of thought went into preparing this camera bag for production. I have had it a very short time, but am extremely pleased so far with the look, feel and functionality of this bag. This is a top-of-the-line product.
I own several bags from Waterfield Designs, and this one is as excellent as usual.
It fits two Leica Ms with lenses + extra lens, or a Sony A1 with a lens attached + one extra. If you remove the padded foamy insert, it can even fit a Sony 1 with a 100-400 mm lens, although it is a very tight fit.
My favorite feature is the easily removable foam insert with a sewn-in divider. It's very well padded for extra protection you might need during travels and can be removed if you want a bit of extra space or want to use it to carry something other than a camera.
I don't like super-padded camera bags because they end up heavy and inefficient - I'd instead use a camera pouch or a wrap for transportation. But I believe WD found a great compromise with the removable insert that doesn't take up much space.
Build quality is nice, as expected. However there is barely enough room for a Nikon Z body and one lens -- not enough room for two lenses unless it is kept on the body. Seems to be a lot of empty space that could be devoted to the camera body and lens portion of the bag. The bag doesn't work well as a sling bag either. It is good but not wonderful.
The Cargo Camera Bag comes in two sizes and can fit the following devices:
- Compact Size:
- Mirrorless camera body/lens + 1 extra prime lens and accessories
- DSLR camera body/lens + 1 extra prime lens and accessories
- Full Size:
- Mirrorless camera body/lens + 2 extra lenses and accessories
- DSLR camera body/lens + 2 extra lenses and accessories