All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Full-grain cowhide leather flap
- Ballistic nylon body
- Rear power mesh pocket
- Soft liner
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- CitySlicker for Analogue Pocket: 6.75” (l) x 0.8” (w) x 4.3” (h); 3.2 oz.
17.14 (l) x 2.03 (w) x 10.92 (h) cm; 110 gm
- Dual-layer, premium full-grain leather flap.
- Scratch-free padded lining.
- Ultrasuede® padded interior patch — protects and cleans the screen.
- Protective neoprene bottom strip.
- Self-finding hidden magnetic closures.
- Front pocket for an extra game cartridge.
- Self-locking zippered mesh back pocket for an extra game cartridge, USB-C cable, and a game cartridge converter.
- Protects the Analogue Pocket from nicks and bumps.
- Can be inserted into bigger bags or backpacks.
- Optional attachments for carrying at an additional fee: carabiner, strap, or wrist loop.
A COMMUNITY-DESIGNED PRODUCT
The CitySlicker gaming case, originally designed for the Nintendo and Sony Playstation gaming consoles, has now been modified to fit the Analogue Pocket. Customers provided input in the design process. See the process here.
The CitySlicker Case for Analogue Pocket is designed to carry along the Analogue Pocket + essential accessories in a compact, lightweight case. The interior has specific pockets to hold the following:
- Analogue Pocket
- Front pocket holds extra game cartridge
- Gamer cartridge converter
- USB-C cable
Optional Accessories include (purchase separately):
- Full-grain leather (black) Wrist Loop
- Aluminum Carabiner
- Matching Sling Strap with adjustable cam lock