All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 15 oz. waxed canvas specially-coated with Martexin™ water-repellent wax
- Black ballistic nylon
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- One Size 15.5" (l) x 6.75" (w) x 13.5" (h); 1.9 lbs.
39.37 (l) x 17.14 (w) x 34.29 (h) cm; 0.86 kg Volume: 23 Liters
- Made of heavy-duty 15-oz. waxed canvas that repels water or firm ballistic nylon with firm, custom backing.
- Streamlined design keeps the bag lightweight and comfortable.
- Water bottle holders – keeps bottles upright to prevent water from leaking.
- Cycling shoe pockets – keeps dirt and grease isolated to the shoe pockets.
- Two exterior side pockets – great for energy bars and gels on one side.
- Front pocket has a waterproof zipper to keep essentials like your car keys, wallet, phone, etc.
- Extra-long handles allows to carry the tote from your shoulder.
- Bottom is reinforced with an extra layer of fabric to add structure to keep bag upright.
- OPTIONAL: Martexin Original Wax can be used to touch-up and and refresh the wax on your bag.
This bag is durable, with just the right amount of depth and pockets. I’ve used it twice in two weeks for fall cycling tours in cool weather, and it’s kept my gear straight.
We bought this bag as a birthday gift for our son. Your bag is genius, keeping that cycling gear organized. You make us look like gift-giving geniuses! We also gave him a Jersey Pocket Tool Case, again kudos to the best gift-giving parents, thanks to Waterfield.
I've been a fan of Waterfield Designs for a long time, going back to 2012 when I made my first purchase. Everything that I've ever purchased from them (Muzetto, laptop/tablet sleeves, bags) exudes quality, workmanship, durability, utility, and timeless/practical design - and they all still get frequent use, up to 10 years later! My last purchase from Waterfield was in 2016, so it's been a few years. Gotta love the consistency - unsurprisingly the cycling tote fits all the above descriptors.
Like Gary, I'm a cyclist (roadie), ride 4-5 times per week, with destination rides a couple times per week. When Waterfield introduced the cycling tote, it was a no-brainer. It's PERFECT for transporting all my gear, and filling each tote compartment serves as a practical check-list to prevent forgetting essentials. The side pockets are plenty deep, minimizing the risk of items falling out during transport, and the front zippered compartment is perfect for security and quick access to things like your keys, phone, watch, wallet, etc. The handles are a great length - long enough to sling over your shoulder, but short enough that it won't drag on the ground when carrying with your hand.
My only suggestion would be to make it available in more color choices. Quite a few of my cycling community are planning to purchase their own Waterfield Cycling Tote!
It is the ideal bag for sports activities. Simple and effective design, with realization at the highest level. Attention to detail and careful choice of materials: I am happy with the purchase
I've only had the chance to use the tote once so far. I like the following things about it: water bottle and shoe slots -- less chance of forgetting shoes, no chance of tipped over water bottle. My helmet fits! My changing towel fits! my change of clothes fits! And, I can put the handles over my shoulders and ride my bike with it down to my ride to the ride. Note: this probably wouldn't work that well if you needed to ride more than a short distance, but in a pinch...
The Cycling Tote is sized to keep all your cycling gear organized and easy to transport.
The Cycling Tote has 4 internal pockets — two on each side of the bag. They are tall enough to keep a pair of cycling shoes and two water bottles upright. The main compartment holds everything else plus your helmet. Two exterior side pockets are for energy bars and cycling tool kit. The front zipper pocket secures keys, a wallet, and other valuables.