All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1680 Denier Black ballistic nylon and Forza nylon
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Compact Size: 6.25'' (l) x 2.5'' (w) x 8.25'' (h) . 6.4 oz.
- Medium Size (shown): 8.5'' (l) x 2.5'' (w) x 11'' (h). 12.4 oz.
- Tall Size: 10.5'' (l) x 2.5'' (w) x 13'' (h) . 1.2 lbs.
- Made from abrasion and water-resistant durable ballistic nylon and high-performance Forza textile.
- Three easy-access points: main compartment, front zippered pocket, front open pocket.
- Available in three sizes: Compact, Medium, Tall
- Separate interior pocket fits MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, or iPad (and similarly-sized devices)
- Gold liner illuminates the bag's interior.
- Two external pockets for easy access: a zippered pocket for securing valuables and an open pocket for frequently-accessed items.
- Spacer mesh on the back for sweat-wicking.
- Removable cam shoulder strap can be adjusted while wearing the bag.
- YKK waterproof zippers.
Got this for my wife who had been “borrowing" my 10 year old sling WaterField mail pouch for years to carry documents and records to meetings. The new Crossbody is the perfect solution—just the right size to carry a few docs, an iPad/laptop, and a few accessories efficiently. And it looks sharp!
It is a great product without equal. In my past bag purchases from WaterField Designs, I always recommended additional small sewn in pockets. Past bags had a pocket for the cell phone but most of the other smalls items got thrown into the bottom of the bags.
Pockets for business cards, cables, mouse, chargers, AirPods etc were usually missing but space was available for additional pockets in these bags.
This new bag does improve on the pocket count available and I thank you for that.
I do see the possibly for two more pockets below the pockets in the main compartment (below the pen inserts).
But to finish, this is a great companion to my MacBook Pro 14.
The bag is very good and the quality is excellent, except it's behind part. If you put an extra pocket with zip it would be much better. The way it is now it gothers dust. Congratulations for the excellent quality
This bag holds everything I need. I carry my 11” iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard attached, a separate clear back case for using the iPad with the Pencil, Magic Mouse, hand scanner, Air Pods, charger with cable, iPhone, wallet, and keys. I can just grab the bag and go, confident that I have it all with me. Thanks! I love it!
Bought the smaller version first, reviewed it here and gave mixed comments, mostly on size. This larger one addresses many of these issues but still could be better. The key holder is still in an awkward spot altho the addition of some pockets in the smaller zip section is a plus. The lined pocket in the main compartment is good but a tight fit if you have on an ipad cover/keyboard. There is also now a rear grab handle which helps. I’m still not a big fan of the mesh backing. Doesn’t really make it more comfortable and tends to attract link, pet hair etc. good concept but adds little. I still think a deeper open pocket on the rear would have been better. I have been using the bag and overall I like it.
The Essential Crossbody is available in three sizes to fit Apple's MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard, and iPad Mini, and similarly sized devices. Extra pockets carry accessories and other essentials like phone, wallet, keys, and earbuds.
- Tall Size
- Fits 14" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook Air, 12.9" iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard + accessories
- Fits similarly-sized laptops and tablets
- Medium Size
- Fits 11" iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard + accessories
- Fits similarly-sized devices
- Compact Size
- Fits iPad Mini + accessories
- Fits similarly-sized devices