All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black ballistic nylon
- Full-grain leather accents (no skimping on the leather)
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- 14” Folio:
10.25" (l) x 1.75" (w) x 13.25" (h); 1 lb.
26.03 (l) x 4.44 (2) x 33.65 (h) cm; 0.45 kg
- 16” Folio:
10.75" (l) x 1.75" (w) x 15" (h); 1.2 lbs
27.30 (l) x 4.44 (w) x 38.10 cm (h); 0.54 kg
- TSA-compliant: it zips open flat.
- Pocket for Apple Pencil and Surface Pen.
- Cushioned throughout with protective foam.
- Laptop insert has a plush lining to prevent scratches.
- Interior can hold a pad of paper, laptop, pens, phone.
- Front leather panel has two interior organizational pockets.
- Premium full grain leather accents match the Pro Executive Laptop Backpack.
- Designed to accompany the Pro Executive Laptop Backpack. Can be used separately or with other backpacks.
A COMMUNITY-DESIGNED PRODUCT
Just got a new MacBook Air and had to get a new FS Bags Waterfield Executive Folio. I’ve used an FSBag Waterfield Folio for about 10 years and needed a bit larger size for the new MacBook Air. Plenty of compartments, versatility and I used the shoulder strap for easy travel. This new FS Bags Waterfield Executive Folio is fabulous.
I am very impressed with the quality and design of this laptop sleeve. The leather makes it really stylish too.
Executive Folio for Laptops and Tablets
I just received the Executive Folio with black leather accent. It has the typical high quality workmanship one would expect from Waterfield Designs, and for my use it seems like the perfect product in terms of form, function, and aesthetics.
My intended use is to store a 14" HP laptop, a wireless mouse, and an Apple wireless keyboard when not in use to protect from dust accumulation. I plan on having it on my desk all the time so it had to have the proper aesthetics, too.
If I were to nitpick, I would say having three pencil pockets on both sides is a bit redundant. I assume it was designed like this to offer the choice of placing the notepad on either side and thus have pencils visible on either side. Now for a user like me who doesn't plan on using paper notepads with the Executive Folio, I would rather have a single see through mesh pocket for small dongles (like the wireless mouse, for example) and adapters instead of the three pencil pockets on one side.
Arrived quite fast 5ish days, even amid the chaos the world is in at the moment.
I use it for work, in my van, to organise my own chaos day to day. Works very well and suits my needs. Just enough pockets, robust enough to take 3 clipboards, and a laptop.
That smell of leather though... need that as an air freshener.
The 14” Executive Folio can fit the following devices:
- 14" MacBook Pro M1 (snug fit)
- 13" MacBook Pro M2
- 13" MacBook Air M2
- 12.9" iPad Pro M2 with Magic Keyboard
- 11" iPad Pro M2 with Magic Keyboard
- 11" iPad Air with Magic Keyboard
- Surface Laptop 5 (13.5")
- Surface Pro 9
- Surface Pro 7+
- Dell XPS 13"
- Other similarly-sized devices
The 16” Executive Folio can fit the following devices:
- 14" MacBook Pro M1
- 16" MacBook Pro M1
- Surface Laptop 5 (15")
- Surface Laptop Studio
- Dell XPS 15"
- Other similarly-sized devices