All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon or Waxed Canvas
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Small: 7.25” (l) x 1” (w) x 5.5” (h); 3.1 oz.
- Medium: 10” (l) x 1” (w) x 6.2" (h); 4.4 oz.
- Large: 11.5” (l) x 1” (w) x 7.0” (h); 5.5 oz.
18.41 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 13.97 (h) cm; 88 gm
25.4 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 17.45 (h) cm; 125 gm
29.21 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 17.78 (h) cm; 155 gm
- Waxed canvas or ballistic nylon material for sturdy protection.
- Internal gold lining for easy visibility.
- Self-locking YKK zipper prevents accidental openings.
- Three-quarter zipper opening for super easy access.
- Internal pockets neatly separate items.
- Maintains a compact profile even when full.
- Insert into bigger bags, backpacks, briefcases, etc.
Excellent Bag. Perfect for all my accessories.
I tried several other gear pouches before I found this one. I was looking for the smallest gear pouch that was big enough to carry a power adapter and cord for my 16-inch MacBook Pro along with a couple cables (USB-C to Lightning). This gear pouch offers great quality with easy access.
Exactly what I was looking for. Lots of space and it is stunning!
Couldn't be happier.
Family of four. This works perfect carrying four passports and boarding passes. The four pockets feel like they were made for a passport. The pouch is just long enough to hold a boarding pass and also keeps any paperwork you might need to take (folded of course).
Pack Hacker - February 25, 2020
“While the WaterField Designs Gear Pouches can start to look lumpy when full, their durability, versatility, and interior organization should treat you well.”
ITProToday - March 8, 2016
“Just like every bag Waterfield manufactures, the quality is amazing from the construction to the material.”
The Gear Pouch is available in three sizes, see the Specifications tab to find the size that will best meet your needs.