All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon or Waxed Canvas
- Full grain leather accent
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Full Size:
13" (l) x 3" (w) x 8.5" (h); 1 lb
33.02 (l) x 7.62 (w) x 21.59 (h) cm; 0.45 kg
Volume: 5.4 Liters
- Compact Size:
10" (l) x 2.25" (w) x 7" (h); 0.7 lb
25.4 (l) x 5.71 (w) x 17.78 (h) cm; 0.31 kg
Volume: 2.5 Liters
- Functions equally well as a Hip Bag or Sling.
- contents stay in place whether worn horizontally or vertically
- double-zippers allow access from right or left, top or bottom
- comfortable on either right or left shoulder
- Efficient strap management.
- two strap lengths insure a proper fit
- hi-performance hardware
- wide, 1.5-inch straps that don't dig into your skin
- Easy on and off.
- self-finding magnetic buckle quickly locks into place
- quick-adjusting webbing-length cam lock
- quick-release pull
- Moisture-wicking padding on the back for comfort.
- Plushly-lined pocket to stores eyeglasses.
- Padded tech compartment fits for tablets
- Front pocket holds quick-access items like phone, pen, earbuds, etc.
- Long tethered key hook.
- Gold, water-repellent liner makes it easy to locate items.
- Premium full grain leather front panel comes in various colors.
- Vegan-friendly options: all-ballistic nylon, all-waxed canvas.
Bought the compact - too small. So the hip sling was ordered and just as I thought it would be the right one. Use it for my running, shopping and generally to look cool. So many people have commented on how luxurious it looks. Holds my phone, my new sony buds, my kindle, my Waterfield wallet and so much more. I love it and the red leather too. Well done Waterfield again.
Hip Sling Bag
Just received the pack great quality and can’t wAit to use it. Very happy and will work well for me.
I purchased this bag for an upcoming road/camping trip thinking it would be perfect to keep some of my things safe from the elements if we were to get a little wet while on a hike or something. Well the bag arrived early and the trip hasn’t yet happened but I have had the opportunity to use this bag on several occasions when leaving the house. I love it. So easy to wear and grab items from it. Yes I have pockets, but who needs them when you have this great bag!
I’ve been wearing my Hip Slingbag for several weeks – and i am totally convinced of the oustanding quality, the design and the usage. The strap offers many adjustment-possibilities and every item inside is hold in place (wonderful!).
Thanks to the Waterfield-Team for another piece of outstanding craftmanship!
Windows Central - November 22, 2019
“The Waterfield Designs Tech Folio Plus is a long-lasting, pack-it-all-in bag ideal for those techies who travel with a lot of smaller items, cables, and knickknacks for their Surface PC or Ultrabook.”
iMore - January 25, 2019
"The Tech Folio Plus has a ton of pockets of various sizes to carry all the dongles, adapters, headphones, battery packs, and other accessories you might need. Plus, it's absolutely gorgeous and made from quality materials."
Apple World Today - September 27, 2018
“I use the Tech Folio Plus as an accessory to my laptop case. However, if you use an iPad Pro in lieu of a Mac laptop, the WaterField Design case may be the only one you need for your tech equipment.”
The Hip Sling Bag's front pocket stores frequently-accessed items, and the bigger main compartment can fit items like these below.
Compact Size Main Compartment can fit items like:
- iPad Mini and similarly-sized tablets
- Nintendo Switch Lite, Switch with detached Joycons
- Small cameras like Leica series, Fujifilm x100 series, Ricoh GR series, etc.
- WF Travel Wallet (medium)
- Small notebook
Full Size Main Compartment can fit items like:
- iPad Air 10.2-inch, iPad 10.2-inch, iPad Pro 11-inch and similarly-sized tablets
- Nintendo Switch with Joycons (protect it with the Taco Switch insert)
- Light jacket
- Everything in the Compact size
The Hip Sling Bag was developed with customer input through our Community Design. See the process here.