All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black ballistic nylon or brown waxed canvas
- Full-grain leather accents
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- One size: 15” (l) x 4” (w) x 7.5” (h)
- Weight: Ballistic Nylon: 15 oz; 425 gm
38.1 (l) x 10.16 (w) x 19.05 (h) cm
Volume: 7.4 Liters
Waxed Canvas: 17 oz; 482 gm
- Comfortable built-in shoulder pad with a gripped underside made from 100% recycled tires.
- A self-contained strap system keeps excess strap ends fastened and dangle-free.
- A magnetic self-finding Fidlock® buckle located at the front shoulder.
- Large zipper pulls with a grippy texture allow riders to access contents.
- Two compartments, each with interior organizational pockets; hold & protect motorcycle gear and daily essentials.
- A glove loop at the side of the bag and an eyewear hook near the buckle.
- Two water-resistant layers: ballistic nylon with a water-resistant backing and nylon liner with acrylic backing.
- Sweat-wicking mesh backing to help control moisture.
- YKK waterproof zippers seal each compartment.
- OPTIONAL: Martexin Original Wax can be used to touch-up and freshen the wax on your bag.
It was intended to be a gift but I kept it for myself. At least I wanted to. I gave it to my son who’s going to Brazil for two years and he loves it. He wears it on the front as designed but it wears just as perfectly on the back too. This is my/our 7th or 8th product from waterfield sfbags. The integrity of these products are just as true now as they were when I bought them…close to ten years of regular to semi-regular use. Thanks
I love this bag because it holds all my stuff and is always in front of me. You know quality when you have have 2-sided zippers. I love the magnetized strap connection. I have bought 4 or 5 products and have been very happy with them. One extremely minor detail, I wish some of the inside pockets could close, e.g., velcro or magnet magnet to keep a wallet from falling out.
I love the design it’s simple and straightforward. It’s just missing one thing and that is a pen holder something to keep your pen in place and easily accessible. One of the other main reason I bought it is because it’s made in California (San Francisco) American made that was in one of my great driving force to buying this bag. Just want to add one more thing It’s my second bag from this company and I’m on a roll I love the quality. Sal from LA !
During my search for a front sling, I've tried many. Some were too small, some were too larg, and some were just the right size, but lacked an adequate amount of pockets. This, for the most part, checked off all of my boxes. Plenty of space for my needs, and it definitely has the correct number of pockets for me. I haven't really had a chance to wear it out yet, but I anticipate it serving its intended purpose.
My only concern,vis the strap. It appears to be slightly fraying all around, despite not being worn outside yet. That's the reason I've given it 4 stars instead of 5. I hope this doesn't affect its longevity. I considered requesting a replacement, but didn't know if that would be an unnecessary hassle.
It fits the daily items I use and need (wallet, chargers, nail hygiene kit, work phone and ID, lighter and wick, blue light lens glasses, sunglasses case, a utensil kit, two glass containers for lotion, and tiny Vaseline) without items falling out from the bag overflowing. There is plenty of storage compartments for all of those essential day to day items with the extra space for bringing back my little first aid kit to the rotation if I wanted to do so. The strap and bag itself is padded and comfortable to wear for a whole day and then some. I carry this for the whole day and a backpack with water and snacks on and off. Both are a breeze to carry now that I don’t have to take the sling on and off. The other sling bag I use called plenty of attention to itself with color and stuck out physically getting stuck to the backpack straps and to the seat belt. This is easier to carry and access belongings and has the dimensions for items I take to work.
WaterField Moto Sling Review [Front-Loaded Cargo]
Ultimate Motorcycling - October 31, 2022
“Where a backpack may not be ideal, WaterField Designs has a great new solution—the WaterField Moto Sling.”
Fashion Goes Fun-Sized: GeekDad Reviews the WaterField Moto Front Sling
GeekDad - October 21, 2022
“Designed as a front-wearing solution for biking commuters, its trim silhouette boasts everything I love about WaterField products in an even smaller package.”
The Moto Sling is a front-worn sling bag to access contents easily without swinging the bag around. The Moto Sling will hold the following:
- Wheel lock
- Hex key set
- Tire pressure gauge
- A water bottle (horizontally)
- Ear plugs
- iPad Mini
- And extra space for other essentials