All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Full-grain cowhide leather flap
- Ballistic nylon body
- Rear power mesh pocket
- Soft liner
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Switch CitySlicker #1: 10.5” (l) x 1.5” (w) x 5” (h); 8.5 oz.
- Switch CitySlicker in Skull & Co GripCase #5: 10.75” (l) x 2” (w) x 5” (h); 10.5 oz.
- Switch Lite #3: 9.5” (l) x 1.25” (w) x 4.25” (h); 6.5 oz.
- Switch Lite CitySlicker in Skull & Co GripCase #1: 10.5” (l) x 1.5” (w) x 5” (h); 8.5 oz.
26.67 (l) x 3.81 (w) x 12.7 (h) cm; 240 gm
27.30 (l) x 2.08 (w) x 12.7 (h) cm; 297 gm
24.13 (l) x 3.17 (w) x 10.79 (h) cm; 184 gm
26.67 (l) x 3.81 (w) x 12.7 (h) cm; 240 gm
- Pocket for screen cleaner.
- Can be inserted into bigger bags or backpacks.
- Protects the Switch and Joy-Cons from nicks and bumps.
- Includes a Microsuede lining for cleaning the screen when inserted in the case.
- Optional attachments for carrying at an additional fee: carabiner, strap, or wrist loop.
- Optional Game Card Holder fits perfectly inside.
This product was designed with customers who gave input from idea to production. See the process here.
You can never go wrong with this company. No matter what the product is you can always expect the highest level of skill, care, and quality will be put into it's creation. The Cityslicker case for the Nintendo Switch is simply more evidence that this is the case. Everything's been thought through and the bag looks and functions in amazing fashion. If I had one small nitpick to make it would be that the microfiber cloth panel is still designed for the OLED Switch and actually does not cover the entirety of the new screen. There's stitching that would have been on the bezel of the old Switch that now at least have the ability to rest against the screen, but I'm really splitting hairs here now. Their designers have found no serious issues that would cause a need for a design change and I have not seen any ill effects so far from the mis-fitting panel so I do believe the designers when they say this. It would just also be nice to have a modified version of this case meant specifically to cover the entire OLED screen. The overall Switch unit however still fits perfectly into the case even though it's slightly bigger. Even with that being said this is still the best Switch case I've ever used and I would not let what I just mentioned in any way sway you from your purchase. That is a very small thing and there's so many things this case does right that it seems inconsequential by comparison. Everything from the materials to the craftsmanship is 100% top of the line.. If you're looking for the best you can get this is it!
Your stuff is always top quality
What can I say..this is probably my 10th product I purchased from WF..5th city slicker case. I have many systems..and the quality is impeccable. I love the canvas body instead of the nylon.
My only critique would be to offer more options. I also have a limited edition red and gray switch case as well which is my pride and joy. Let us order custom cases and charge extra 😍
Absolutely worth it! Leather is gorgeous and you just know your switch is safe everytime you're putting it in against the interior padding. A handy number of pockets for headphones and extra games. Love it!
IGN - February 20, 2018
“Very high quality…very protective..very nice.”
AppAdvice - May 31, 2017
"I recommend the Waterfield Designs’ Nintendo Switch CitySlicker case if you are searching for a superior lightweight carrying case for transporting and protecting your console."
Nintendo Life - April 17, 2017
"When it comes to premium cases for things, WaterField Design have got the market cornered as far as portable Nintendo consoles go."
9to5Toys - April 5, 2017
"It’s beautiful, it’s functional, and it’s something I’d certainly recommend to any Switch owner."
NinMobileNews - March 20, 2017
"I highly recommend it to anyone who’s looking for a stylish case for their Nintendo Switch system."
Gaming Age - March 21, 2017
"In a world where we spend $60 on a digital game, it’s a nice change to have a protective case that should last longer than most generic offerings. It’s made me more comfortable with taking my Switch out of the house. I recommend it."
Infendo - March 22, 2017
"It’s not often that you find something that you couldn’t live without, especially while thinking that you didn’t actually need it. I felt this way before I first laid my hands on the Switch, and I felt that way about owning a case for my Switch before I laid my hands on the Waterfield CitySlicker."
The Switch CitySlicker is designed to carry along the Switch or Switch Lite + essential accessories in a compact, lightweight case. The interior has specific pockets to hold the following:
- Switch Console with attached Joy-Cons or Switch Lite
- 2 Straps
- USB-C cable
- HDMI cable
- 5 Switch game cards or MicroSD Cards
- Anker PowerCore+ 20100
- Optional: 10 or 20 Game Leather Card Holder fits in the CitySlicker
*NOTE: The size for the Switch or Switch Lite in Skull & Co.'s GripCase also fits other 3rd party grip cases like these popular brands:
- Skull & Co. GripCase
Customer-vetted Devices - From Customer Reviews:
- Satisfiye grip case fits in Switch Lite in Skull Case (Stephen H., Camarillo, US)
Optional Accessories include (purchase separately):
- Full-grain leather 4-game Card Holder, 10-game Card Holder, or 20-game Card Holder Wallet (fits in the wider CitySlicker in Skull Case)
- Full-grain leather (black) Wrist Loop
- Full-grain leather 3/8" Shoulder Strap
- Brass nickel-plated Carabiner
- Black aluminum Carabiner
- Matching Sling Strap with adjustable cam lock
*NOTE: The front pocket stores accessories like a power supply, cords, and other small items. The CitySlicker also fits inside other Waterfield Bags.